Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
what we think the top 10 muzzleloaders general public is buying >

what we think the top 10 muzzleloaders general public is buying

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

what we think the top 10 muzzleloaders general public is buying

Old 11-30-2011, 10:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

it's Hard to Buy anything that's Made in Only America anymore. I went through all My Hunting Clothes and looked at where they were made, I dont think any were made in the USA, along with My Levi's Jeans, My Carhart Coat ect, ect......
Also like I said above somewhere I doubt that all if those who think there ML is 100% American made with 100% American Made Parts are in for a Big Surprise. Do I think this is good, NO. But if we had to only rely and buy what is 100% American made we'd be going to Work Naked and also Walking there. It's a Shame I know, but also the Truth.
(BP)
Old 11-30-2011, 10:20 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
CVA supports a large group of American companies as well as American Workers.

Still dodging the #1 seller question?
Old 11-30-2011, 10:27 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Breechplug
it's Hard to Buy anything that's Made in Only America anymore. I went through all My Hunting Clothes and looked at where they were made, I dont think any were made in the USA, along with My Levi's Jeans, My Carhart Coat ect, ect......
Also like I said above somewhere I doubt that all if those who think there ML is 100% American made with 100% American Made Parts are in for a Big Surprise. Do I think this is good, NO. But if we had to only rely and buy what is 100% American made we'd be going to Work Naked and also Walking there. It's a Shame I know, but also the Truth.
(BP)

You are 100% correct but, also think we could do what we can to by as much as we can from american companies. Just like the TV company Vizio which was stated to be made in the US for walmart and Sams. All the circuit boards are made in china. I am also one that just because it is american doesn't mean it is the best anymore (it's a shame but true) I will buy what is right for me in quality and price. i don't mind paying a little more to support an american company but, will not at a sacrifice to quality.

MD, they may employ a few americans to peddle their product but, they do not pay any to make them.

Last edited by Boonechaser; 11-30-2011 at 10:35 AM.
Old 11-30-2011, 10:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

we'd be going to Work Naked and also Walking there. It's a Shame I know, but also the Truth.
(BP)
That wouldn't be a pretty sight.
My thought is to at least keep it in mind when making a purchase and buying American as much a possible, things might turn around.
Old 11-30-2011, 10:33 AM
Banned

"A few" employees would be a great understatement, actually a flat out lie. Now if we were talking about Knight, then yes your statement about employing a fee would be correct.
Old 11-30-2011, 10:40 AM
Fork Horn

"A few" employees would be a great understatement, actually a flat out lie. Now if we were talking about Knight, then yes your statement about employing a fee would be correct.
Really? where do you get your facts from? still haven't answered the #1 seller question.

As far as Knight yes it is a few and a few at green mountain, lehigh, easton and guess what they are american companies, too!!!
Old 11-30-2011, 11:13 AM
Fork Horn

(BP)
I agree Breech, very hard to buy just American made items these days. So I would say to all that make the statement I will only buy American made Guns do you apply the same practices for all your purchases?. When your wife goes to the store for a new shower curtain or school clothes for the kids, appliances, bicycles, TV's, do you insist they are all American made?. If not you are spending a helluva lot more money on foreign made products each year than you payed for that Muzzleloader.

Last edited by fusion; 11-30-2011 at 11:16 AM.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:29 AM
mountaineer magic

deleted : no longer want to be on the forum

Last edited by mountaineer magic; 01-27-2012 at 08:13 AM.

Old 11-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

The problem with CVA is all the jobs that would pay well here are done by people in spain. what's is done here equals low paying jobs.as Boonechaser stated,Knights subs are American company's with decent wages.the problem isn't with CVA or any other foreign company for that matter, it's our government and everyone who bought into the ( global economy BS) which benefits only corporations..and corrupt government officials..slap higher tariffs on CVA guns and level the playing field,and i assure everyone CVA wouldn't be selling near the rifles they are presently.free and "fair" trade is a positive thing..the problem is it doesn't exist, within the present trade policies of this country!

Last edited by builder459; 11-30-2011 at 12:05 PM.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:40 PM
Banned

You all should whine more to your congressman/senator

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.