Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Got a problem wih my Mountaineer. >

Got a problem wih my Mountaineer.

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Got a problem wih my Mountaineer.

Old 11-16-2011, 01:19 PM
Banned

nice 5x5's Big z!
Old 11-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Typical Buck

[quote=cayugad;3877057]The difference in language and even the mannerisms we use in our day to day lives vary greatly from one part of the nation to the next. To me this is what makes the United States such a fascinating place. The language we use is really interesting when you begin to study it.

Semisane would tell you the name of the city he lives in, and people in the Northern end of the country would laugh out loud because he can't read simple words. Is a can of Pepsi a soda, or a pop? In office buildings do you drink from a fountain or a bubbler? And whether a buck deer is a 4 point mule deer or a 8 point mule deer would depend on where you live. For instance, I was showing some of the beautiful mule deer you people shoot to my father. And he immediately counted all the points. An elk is a 4x3 or a 5x5 I can understand that. I like the fact we are different. But whether we are from New York or California, no matter the color of our skin, or the deity we pray to, or in some cases choose not to... if you were born or naturalized in this country.. you're an American.

Being the same,but different,is what makes us so unique.No matter,we are all Americans,and a special breed of people.It is sad to me as an American Veteran to see that some of our elected officials do not believe we are an exceptional nation
Old 11-16-2011, 01:37 PM
Banned

A can of pepsi is just more $$ support for the Anti hunting groups.