Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Knight Disapointment !!! >

Knight Disapointment !!!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Knight Disapointment !!!

Old 10-17-2011, 04:25 PM
Fork Horn

Default Knight Disapointment !!!

Well I have been holding off on this post, but now I cant stop it from making me mad.I went ahead and ordered somethings for my 52 Disc Extreme from Knight on the 7th of Oct as well as from other places to be ready for opening day muzzleloader season. So today I call and ask were my stuff is at since all the other things I ordered from other company's has been delivered. The lady says please allow seven to ten days for product shipment, I say what are you talking about no where on your web sight says Accessories ship in 7 to 10 days only rifles ship 7 to 10 days.She make no attempt to help fix the problem at all, plus to make the matter worse I used my 20% discount for the stuff and now I will miss opening day as well.

Strike two Knight.

Then this just really gets me going because about two weeks ago I had the same lady answer the phone and I asked if they put loctite on there scope bases on the rifles if bought with the scope package, she says I dont know I am just in customer service, and gives me a number to the company gunsmith who two days later calls me back and I ask the same question to him and he states I didnt know we were selling guns with scope options now!!!Again I think to my self what the f .

Strike one Knight

Let me say this if Knight plans on charging what they charge and give know customer service they will be short lived.I can only imagine the buisness they have lost because know body there can answer tech questions and knows what product they have.
Plus they need to get there web site current and tell everyone 7 to 10 days on all products not just rifles..

And maybe hire a few more people to help get shipments out the door
Old 10-17-2011, 04:32 PM
Dominant Buck

Sorry to hear of your bad luck. I never had to use Knight's customer service, so I can not comment. I hope things work out for you.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

Don, I don't think I would never trust a production line to mount a scope for me. The first thing I would do if I ever got a package deal is take the scope and bases off and reinstall them myself and be confident knowing it was done right.
As for your problem with Knight, I have no dealings with them but I sure can sympathize with you.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:50 PM
Fork Horn

Wasnt trusting there production line was just asking how they did there buisness and they dont know!!! Reason I asked about loctite is after purchasing a rifle that red was used instead of blue loctite learned the hard way when I stripped a allen head out.

Last edited by donjose; 10-17-2011 at 04:52 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I ordered stuff on 10/3/11 and it shipped out 10/11/11. Pretty much 7 to 10 days like you said. I wont debate whats right or wrong, but if i needed something for hunting season that fast i would of been talking to somebody and ordering it next day air.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

Well had there web site said 7 to 10 days on all products I would have done it sooner but all other places I ordered from were her Friday last week!!

Maybe one hand doesn't know what the other is doing!!!
I am in the customer service buisness and I will always pay more for good service verse poor service.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:06 PM
Fork Horn

What I am saying is its time for them to get some customer service reps that understand Knight Rifles products, and hire some people to get orders out sooner!!
Cause shipping in 10 days for all products is crazy and not being able to answer product questions is even worse
Old 10-17-2011, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by donjose
What I am saying is its time for them to get some customer service reps that understand Knight Rifles products, and hire some people to get orders out sooner!!
Cause shipping in 10 days for all products is crazy and not being able to answer product questions is even worse
I understand your frustrations and they are working on getting better. When I met them they really never even saw a ML before. Very nice people and willing to learn.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:27 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Grouse45
I understand your frustrations and they are working on getting better. When I met them they really never even saw a ML before. Very nice people and willing to learn.
Maybe they should have hired a few ML people to help overcome the learning curve they are up against.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well after hearing your problems, I hope I never have to use their customer service!

Quote:
"When I met them they really never even saw a ML before. Very nice people and willing to learn."

I think I have heard it all when their excuse is that they have to learn the ML business, after they have been producing rifles for some years now?! Now I think I have heard it all, Grouse!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.