Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
You may be seeing more of my posts...SOON!!! >

You may be seeing more of my posts...SOON!!!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

You may be seeing more of my posts...SOON!!!

Old 10-04-2011, 02:20 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Blackpowdersmoke
I visit several ML forums on a regular basis. I am a traditional at heart, but I own 17 blackpowder firearms. Four are in-line rifles with scopes, five are flintlock open sighted rifles, six are sidelock percussion open sighted rifles, one is a Kentucky percussion single shot, and the last is a Rem. model 1858 BP six shooter. The bottom line is.....on this site I am not discriminated against for having an in-line, or for using conicals, or for using a sidelock perc. or in-line on a rainy day rather than worrying whether or not my flintlock will go off. I just made a post on another site that may UPSET the mainstream because I caught one of their proverbial "Gods" doing something that I have read them B-atching about more than once in the past, but hey, I was brought up to call a spade a spade. SO, like me or not, you boys may be seeing more of me on here!!!....BPS
Welcome BPS. I know what you mean. I have been to those other sites myself. That is why this is the main BP site I frequent. Looking forward to you sharing your knowledge and posts. Nice battery of rifles!

Paul
Old 10-04-2011, 05:30 AM
Dominant Buck

Welcome to the forum. That is quite the arsenal of weapons you have there. I will be looking forward to your posts in the future.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Welcome aboard BPS.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Blackpowdersmoke
I visit several ML forums on a regular basis. I am a traditional at heart, but I own 17 blackpowder firearms. Four are in-line rifles with scopes, five are flintlock open sighted rifles, six are sidelock percussion open sighted rifles, one is a Kentucky percussion single shot, and the last is a Rem. model 1858 BP six shooter. The bottom line is.....on this site I am not discriminated against for having an in-line, or for using conicals, or for using a sidelock perc. or in-line on a rainy day rather than worrying whether or not my flintlock will go off. I just made a post on another site that may UPSET the mainstream because I caught one of their proverbial "Gods" doing something that I have read them B-atching about more than once in the past, but hey, I was brought up to call a spade a spade. SO, like me or not, you boys may be seeing more of me on here!!!....BPS
I haven't been on this or any other forums for awhile because I had to have my computer rebuilt and upgrades done. I jumped on the OTHER forum (the one I mention in my initial statement) and see that I am... "Access Denied-Banned for life"....reason stated..."Bad Bot". Anyone have a clue what thats all about?? Semisane, you know which one I mean, check it out...BPS
Old 10-29-2011, 04:50 AM
Fork Horn

Blackpowder...........not DRAMA.....thanks...and welcome.......
Old 10-29-2011, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I emailed the Administrator and he said I was not banned and he had no clue what I was talking about.....???....BPS
Old 10-29-2011, 08:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Bad bot is funny. It's just a lame way of saying "you don't want to do it our way."

You can do as you please here. They even let me stay here.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Welcome to the fire there pal. I see you are working on being a serious smokepole commander.

Hope to hear many tall tales on your exploits!!!
Old 10-29-2011, 09:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome aboard