Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Showing Off Pictures Of My Collection >

Showing Off Pictures Of My Collection

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Showing Off Pictures Of My Collection

Old 09-20-2011, 12:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Showing Off Pictures Of My Collection

We often talk about how many guns a guys needs. How many times have one of us posted something like "I don't need another gun, but I got a great deal on this one"?

I recently got an excellent $200 deal on a scoped stainless 1:20 twist Knight .45, along with a plastic tackle box with three packs of Shockwaves, three packs of T7 pellets, three packs of 209s, patches, oil, bore butter and assorted tools. I really didn't want or need that gun. But it was too good a deal to pass up. I gave it to a hunting buddy three days later for the $200 I paid.

For a while I had a strong hankering for a custom made TVM flintlock, and came very very close to ordering one. But I got over it.

I really think I've arrived at the point where I'm totally happy with the collection I have. It's large by some guy's standards and quite modest by other's. (Can you name a few?) I will probably be suckered into another "can't pass it up" deal sooner or later. But for now I truly have all I need, and more.

Anyway, here are the beauty pictures of my collection, which most of you have seen before (but never all in one place).

It would be fun to see all of you guys each start a new thread with pictures of your collection.

Last edited by Semisane; 09-26-2011 at 02:44 PM.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

Very nice Semi - except for those hussy Renegades! My collection will be complete in about a week or two and then I will post. I am getting some work done on one and have one (actually 2) coming in the mail.
Then I am done. I mean it. I'm really done. Don't go telling me different. I ain't getting no more. NO WAY, I MEAN IT NOW. STOP IT! NO MORE I TELL YOU.

And BTW - if Cayugad decides to do this, first off it will take at least a week for him to take the pictures. Then there will have to be a special "Cayugad Forum" as this one will be overburdened from all the input data.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

It would cause the internet to go down.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, temptation must stop, I 'll take the top 3 and thank you very much
Old 09-20-2011, 02:50 PM
Boone & Crockett

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, temptation must stop
If you think that's going to happen Brknarrow, you're on the wrong forum.

If you ever got a chance to shoot that .58 GM/TC Hawken you would add it to the first three for sure.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:14 PM
Fork Horn

I think I just wet my underwear !!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 03:17 PM
Spike

Very Nice
I can tell you like the old style rifles the best
Old 09-20-2011, 03:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wink

Show off!!!

Old 09-20-2011, 03:34 PM
mountaineer magic

Originally Posted by bronko22000
Very nice Semi - except for those hussy Renegades! My collection will be complete in about a week or two and then I will post. I am getting some work done on one and have one (actually 2) coming in the mail.
Then I am done. I mean it. I'm really done. Don't go telling me different. I ain't getting no more. NO WAY, I MEAN IT NOW. STOP IT! NO MORE I TELL YOU.

And BTW - if Cayugad decides to do this, first off it will take at least a week for him to take the pictures. Then there will have to be a special "Cayugad Forum" as this one will be overburdened from all the input data.
If one of those 2 is what I think it is they told me you should have it Thursday

Old 09-20-2011, 03:38 PM
Dominant Buck

Very nice collection there Semisane. I like the on the fence look. I normally just lean mine into a wood pile when I photograph them. Easier then building a BIG fence.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.