HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Showing Off Pictures Of My Collection
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 12:57 PM
Semisane
Boone & Crockett

Default Showing Off Pictures Of My Collection

We often talk about how many guns a guys needs. How many times have one of us posted something like "I don't need another gun, but I got a great deal on this one"?

I recently got an excellent $200 deal on a scoped stainless 1:20 twist Knight .45, along with a plastic tackle box with three packs of Shockwaves, three packs of T7 pellets, three packs of 209s, patches, oil, bore butter and assorted tools. I really didn't want or need that gun. But it was too good a deal to pass up. I gave it to a hunting buddy three days later for the $200 I paid.

For a while I had a strong hankering for a custom made TVM flintlock, and came very very close to ordering one. But I got over it.

I really think I've arrived at the point where I'm totally happy with the collection I have. It's large by some guy's standards and quite modest by other's. (Can you name a few?) I will probably be suckered into another "can't pass it up" deal sooner or later. But for now I truly have all I need, and more.

Anyway, here are the beauty pictures of my collection, which most of you have seen before (but never all in one place).

It would be fun to see all of you guys each start a new thread with pictures of your collection.

Last edited by Semisane; 09-26-2011 at 02:44 PM.