Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Plunger style Inlines >

Plunger style Inlines

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Plunger style Inlines

Old 09-13-2011, 11:24 AM
Fork Horn

I fired my 209 primer open breach muzzleloader today.

The entire primer was launched through my brain killing me instantly.

When I woke up in Hell, I was forced to read an archived muzzleloading thread from HuntAmerica!

Last edited by Palehorse; 09-13-2011 at 05:18 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:48 AM
mountaineer magic

Originally Posted by WCW
Sagotloader

By you being fully cognizant of the content of the private messages I forward to Grouse it seems that he is nothing more than the persona of your alter ego. I now firmly believe that you and he are one in the same person...I will particularly be paying close attention the similarities in phraseology, vocabulary, punctuation and spelling in the postings by both your nom de plumes on this and other threads.
I think it would be good to put your experience to work since you have so much free time on your hands. You could start by applying you alter ego theory to each and every post. I would like to see the results as I have often thought that "grouse" and "Mountain devil" are the same person but could never prove it.. I bet you would uncover mutiple alter egos on here.

Old 09-13-2011, 11:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

I once had an alter ego. But he filed a restraining order against me so I can no longer use him.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by WCW

By you being fully cognizant of the content of the private messages I forward to Grouse it seems that he is nothing more than the persona of your alter ego. I now firmly believe that you and he are one in the same person.
Your comment = Reputation destroyed. You just lost all creditability in my book.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:13 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Semisane
I once had an alter ego. But he filed a restraining order against me so I can no longer use him.
don't be blaming me. It's your own fault.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:17 PM
mountaineer magic

Originally Posted by TNHagies
Your comment = Reputation destroyed. You just lost all creditability in my book.
I have to agree.

Old 09-13-2011, 12:39 PM
Spike

I think WCW is SWTHOMAS
Old 09-13-2011, 01:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

Dang Seminuts, it's good to hear from you. I've really missed you.

Yes, I know it was my fault. But you really hurt me with that restraining order. Maybe we can get together again and liven up this forum with a little conflict and hostility. You are such a master of outrageous statements.

By the way, I hear you've been hanging out with the Borecleaningweasel. Is that true? You know I never cared for that guy. After all, he is a weasel.
Old 09-13-2011, 03:07 PM
Typical Buck

Wow.... it must not be hunting season for most of us. It always amazes me how a post can turn and end up like this. Tom(Grouse) just put out his opinion. With many of Tom's posts I don't always agree. I feel he has the interest of certain company's and finds ways of pushing them. Now as far as Grouses muzzle loading knowledge and experience he might be one of our best. Once hunting season starts all will be normal again. P.s. wheres MD with this?
Old 09-13-2011, 03:13 PM
mountaineer magic

Originally Posted by jaybez101099
Wow.... it must not be hunting season for most of us. It always amazes me how a post can turn and end up like this. Tom(Grouse) just put out his opinion. With many of Tom's posts I don't always agree. I feel he has the interest of certain company's and finds ways of pushing them. Now as far as Grouses muzzle loading knowledge and experience he might be one of our best. Once hunting season starts all will be normal again. P.s. wheres MD with this?
MD is on a mule deer hunt. I am sure he will wade through this on his return

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.