Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Etiquette

Old 04-27-2011, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by builder459
Listen up Grouse, i understand perfectly. again i never bashed Lehigh period. you really need to put a sock in it and stop while your ahead..your arrogance is getting in the way again.and your intentions are crystal clear!you fool no one but yourself! nuff said.. Ray
My intentions with you are crystal clear. Just keep reading
Old 04-27-2011, 02:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flounder33
Personally I have no problem with someone promoting any product they like on here even if they have some financial or other ties to the company or companies that are involved. I do have a problem with bashing other products.
When I got in business for myself a wise man told me that the least you say about your competitors the better, let your product speak for itself. I really think this is true. If you feel the need to bash other products to promote your own, that tells me your product is really not that good after all.
Civil discussions and civil comparisons are great but things sure seem to get kind of out of control lately.
I sure would like to see the tone get more positive around here. Live and Let Live
Art
Well you meant well flounder33
Old 04-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Typical Buck

Why can't we just hug and forget. I think summer needs to come faster so we arn't grumpy anymore.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by 50calty
Why can't we just hug and forget. I think summer needs to come faster so we arn't grumpy anymore.
You got that right 50 cal.Somebody has been indoors waaaay too long.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:53 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by WOODTICK49
You got that right 50 cal.Somebody has been indoors waaaay too long.