Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
TC Moving from NH to Ma. >

TC Moving from NH to Ma.

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

TC Moving from NH to Ma.

Old 12-11-2010, 09:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by kb1
i have no idea whatsoever that statement has to do with T/C.but i will say it shows this vietnam era vet what kind of scum you are.your daddy ought to slap ya upside the head and take your computer away till you grow up.........karl
+1

As a Nam era AirForce brat that spent his childhood overseas and as a good friend of one of the few surviving tunnel rats (Rice Paddy vets in St Charles) )who is alive because of an American made weapon.

I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your service Karl

Last edited by Gm54-120; 12-11-2010 at 10:04 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Banned

most likely wasnt that black plastic piece of crap. My dad and uncle told me stories about how they couldnt even get through a full clip without that crap jamming up.

Never heard anything bad about the weapons used in korea, then again my uncle mainly controlled the 50cals and mortars LOL.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

MD
Yes actually it was and he brought home the Mosin he took from what was left of him

But that isnt the point and its obvious you will never understand.

BTW tell your dad and uncle...Thank you for their service from me.

Last edited by Gm54-120; 12-11-2010 at 10:24 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
most likely wasnt that black plastic piece of crap. My dad and uncle told me stories about how they couldnt even get through a full clip without that crap jamming up.
I was there and had used the said rifle in question. However, it wasn't the company that made the rifle who was to blame. It was non other then the US Army.

I was there and had used the said rifle in question. And I am not going to say we didn't have problems with this rifle. However, it wasn't the company that made the rifle who was to blame. It was non other then the US Army.

Stoner designed a great weapon, but one that needed a certain type of powder to fire in it's cartridges. When used with the right powder the gun functioned as advertised. But the Army thought they knew better then the designer and went with a different powder that fouled up the gas system.

Now this wasn't the first time a designer had asked that a specific powder be used in their gun. Winchester told the Army that the M1 carbine need to have non corrosive powder for the gas system to work properly and they did. The rifle worked as advertised with no problems

Or so I have been told. Correct me I am wrong brothers.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Its not worth an argument with typical crew that just post things to put me down and offer nothing else to the forum.
And what did your stupid comment add to the forum????

It's not an arguement you should be offering - it's an apology.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Banned

no apology needed IMO. Some like to turn their heads the other way when it comes to crap american made rifles
Old 12-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs down

no apology needed IMO. Some like to turn their heads the other way when it comes to crap american made rifles

I thought I just expained that it was not the rifle that was crap, but the use of the wrong powder.

If this crap rifle was so crappy, then how come everyone is buying the hell out of then. They are the most bought rifle as of this moment in time pal.

You need to do your research before you open your mouth. Then you would not have to sit there and try to remove that large foot from your mouth now.

It is a wise man who recognizes his mistakes. Think about it son.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:40 AM
Fork Horn

geee i remember an american firearm that sure killed a lot of our troops due to constant jamming.

Its not worth an argument with typical crew that just post things to put me down and offer nothing else to the forum.

I think you put your foot so far in your mouth this time that theres a sac on your chin. I think you should load all your CVA's in your KIA and drive until your not standing on something that guys died defending using American Made weapons.......

99th Recon SQ 91-97

Last edited by revpilot; 12-11-2010 at 10:44 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by rafsob
I was there and had used the said rifle in question. However, it wasn't the company that made the rifle who was to blame. It was non other then the US Army.

I was there and had used the said rifle in question. And I am not going to say we didn't have problems with this rifle. However, it wasn't the company that made the rifle who was to blame. It was non other then the US Army.

Stoner designed a great weapon, but one that needed a certain type of powder to fire in it's cartridges. When used with the right powder the gun functioned as advertised. But the Army thought they knew better then the designer and went with a different powder that fouled up the gas system.

Now this wasn't the first time a designer had asked that a specific powder be used in their gun. Winchester told the Army that the M1 carbine need to have non corrosive powder for the gas system to work properly and they did. The rifle worked as advertised with no problems

Or so I have been told. Correct me I am wrong brothers.

Thats pretty interesting, i never heard that version before.

Isuzu, not kia. But hey, its GM made.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs down

Thats pretty interesting, i never heard that version before.

That's because you don't do your homework pal.

Research, research and then research again. It helps one from looking stupid!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.