Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Xtp never again

Old 12-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Originally Posted by SmokeSeeker
KiD ?Hey my age has nothing to do with this but if you must know 30 OK rafsob what kinda name is that muslim ?
lol i still say XTP NEVER AGAIN

You got something against Muslims? And it has nothing to do with them. Your not a skin head by any chance are you?

It is an old military acronym. But you being a young "DUDE", you wouldn't know what it is. It is an acronym that the Air National Guard personnel would call active Air Force personnel. And we had a name for them, FANG's. It all being stated to each other in a family type affectional way.

Now that wasn't bad was it? You actually learned something today.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rafsob
You got something against Muslims? And it has nothing to do with them. Your not a skin head by any chance are you?

It is an old military acronym. But you being a young "DUDE", you wouldn't know what it is. It is an acronym that the Air National Guard personnel would call active Air Force personnel. And we had a name for them, FANG's. It all being stated to each other in a family type affectional way.

Now that wasn't bad was it? You actually learned something today.
Way to go rafsob! I see he's trying to get on everyone's nerve's here and not just mine. And I doubt he learned anything, he know's it all already. A Skin Head! LMFAO!
(BP)
Old 12-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by SmokeSeeker
I will never shoot XTP 240 or any Hornady bullet for Hunting again.IMO these bullets are for targets,I lostr a 130 class whitetail to these with a double lung shot the coyotes found the deer before I did.I will Start shooting BARNES or LEGIGH.I would like to see some feedback on this tell me what you think about XTP bullets.
Been shooting XTP's in a Knight Wolverine since they were put on the market and I am tired of cleaning Deer and Hogs!