Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Breech plug/nipple wrench for traditions >

Breech plug/nipple wrench for traditions

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Breech plug/nipple wrench for traditions

Old 12-02-2010, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have a Brolin Arms with that kind of breech plug and wrench.The gun is made in China.LOL.It shoots ok though.I don't even know what the twist rate is.Maybe you can find something on that gun that will work.If they even make them anymore.It's at least 15 years old.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:48 AM
Fork Horn

Yesterday I ran out of patches and solvent cleaning said friends tracker (yeah it's bad, will probably need some jb bore paste) so I quick ran into gander mountain. Note that this was the second place I called for the bp wrench in my search of the southern half of the state and upon doing so was informed by firearms sales rep "A" that they had no such thing as a bp wrench for a traditions inline.

Can you guess what I found hanging on a peg in the short and mildly embarrassing muzzle loading isle? In fact you would have to guess it six times!!