Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Made a Kid HAPPY Tonight >

Made a Kid HAPPY Tonight

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Made a Kid HAPPY Tonight

Old 01-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well sorry to interupt here guys - i must admit that I too am a fan of TCs. BUT, and that is a big BUT - I ain't never had any problems with the two CVAs I had. Both shot right up there with the TCs. Truth be told, I have never had a ML that I couldn't get to shoot once I found out what it liked. And as far as customer service. I never had a complaint with either company there either.
And MD, you have some of the nicest CVAs I have ever seen. I don't know where you find them with that gorgeous wood.
I say whatever trips your trigger is what you should have and forget what anyone else thinks.

PS: BP good thing selling that kid a ML for a fair price. I hope he is happy with it.

Last edited by bronko22000; 01-13-2010 at 01:26 PM. Reason: more info
Old 01-14-2010, 06:54 AM
Fork Horn

Good job on making a kid happy.