Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Made a Kid HAPPY Tonight >

Made a Kid HAPPY Tonight

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Made a Kid HAPPY Tonight

Old 01-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well, if you have a couple of guns with Considerable Virtuous Attributes and can Certify Very Authoritatively their ability to Competently Ventilate Animals, anyone who disparages them must expect a Correspondingly Violent Attack of their Constantly Vilifying Attitude.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Breechplug

For the record BP likes ALL Brand's of MLers and whatever you shoot is fine with me, I have never and will never put you down for what you shoot. I'll help you with your's if possible and also help me when you can.
I apologise
Just my opinion - that is not how you write.... you are defensive about anything suggested about BPI/CVA. Every ML out there has good and bad it really does not matter what company builds it. I just hate to see you become like another on this forum and if you do good luck....
Old 01-12-2010, 07:17 PM
Dominant Buck

Breechplug.. It was nice of you to help a kid out. You brought another into the world of muzzle loading.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:18 PM
Banned

some like strictly white rifles. some on here like lehigh bullets. Cant the bitching stop and just shoot whatever you like?
Old 01-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sabotloader
Breechplug

Just my opinion - that is not how you write.... you are defensive about anything suggested about BPI/CVA. Every ML out there has good and bad it really does not matter what company builds it. I just hate to see you become like another on this forum and if you do good luck....
Dont worry Mike, I wont, and Semi you always know how to make good out of bad and make me smile.
(BP)
Old 01-12-2010, 07:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

Breechplug

Good! put the sledge hammer and the wedge away. The real problem will never go away and most of us really just try to ignore it - hate to see you drop into that void or Droid which ever applies.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
some like strictly white rifles. some on here like lehigh bullets. Cant the bitching stop and just shoot whatever you like?
Well said MD!!
Old 01-13-2010, 05:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Last edited by SteveBNy; 01-13-2010 at 06:42 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

To everyone that read this Thread befor, I re-wrote the story the way I should have in the first place. I had a Bottle of Crown Royal Cask No16 that I had got for my Birthday on Dec 31st and decided to have a sip last night, bad mistake! But I made a Kid Happy and Brought him into the Wonderful World of MuzzleLoading that's what really counts!
(BP)
Old 01-13-2010, 06:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Breechplug
Sorry Sabotloader, again nothing against anyone that shoots TC or whatever, that never bothered me, your ML of choice is fine, we all have our likes and that's how it should be but I just could'nt take the bashing of CVA anymore, why is it always CVA's? and since Im a CVA shooter It does get me going sometimes...I did help someone...the Kid LOVED his new TC and I was happier than him when I saw his face.
For the record BP likes ALL Brand's of MLers and whatever you shoot is fine with me, I have never and will never put you down for what you shoot. I'll help you with your's if possible and also help me when you can.
I apologise...
(BP)
I am going to try and give you a strait answer.
The original CVA company sold some bad stuff, I myself have a bit of shrapnel from one that burst on the shooting line about 10 yds away. That company got sued so bad from a bunch of incidents like that they had to sell out,Some felt so strongly about it that they were band at a lot of clubs. When this new company bought them out they changed the quality control and eliminate the dangerous problem and have improved the quality to where the CVA guns are on of the best for the price . The only problem they have now is stealing other people designs and there are people that don't like that. There are also people that can not let the water that went under the bridge go. And then there are a few of us that just like to tease The Gander a bit now and then. Join the fun and leave any hostility behind and hope others do the same. Lee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.