Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Looking for a triumph >

Looking for a triumph

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Looking for a triumph

Old 10-24-2009, 05:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Looking for a triumph

Hey guys i am looking for a triumph and figured i would give some of you dealers on here a chance before hitting walmart or gander. New or used camo or not. I pefer the camo and new though.
Also For you triumph owners out there how do they shoot. Are you happy with them. The local gun shop owner has one he got for xmas last year. But he said he was not giving up his night for a TC. He also wants 600 bucks for the camo model. When he got it for free.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

The Triumph is an awesome ML. I must ad very accurate and easy to use. Knight has always made better Muzzleloaders. Better stocks,triggers,barrels right out of the box. The design of the Triumph is excellant and you should have a lifetime ML. T/C also has a Lifetime warranty. Great choice and $600.00 is way to high. Just keep looking around.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I got the Triumph (black stock, weathershield barrel) for $399 here in NJ at a small mom & pop type of gunshop, the bigger stores sell this same model for at least $100 more (cabelas/bass pro, etc.)

I have owned a Knight one of his first models (BK-92) excelent shooter but a pain to clean, I also own a Omega and trying to sell it, excellent and a gorgeous muzzleloader but it just didn't feel right to me, the Triumph I love it.

Here is a link to my post I posted yesterday afdter I sighted in my Triumph

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/blac...c-triumph.html
Old 10-24-2009, 06:15 AM
Spike

i love my triumph, i put 4 shots, 1/4" space inbetween them about 2.5 inches high from 50 yards with open sights right out of the box and no swab between shots, i thought and thought and then bought me triumph, and couldn't be happier. i bought mine, black/blued for $479, up here in Canada. Again, you won't regret buying the triumph.
Old 10-24-2009, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

What dealers?
Old 10-24-2009, 01:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

What i mean is the guys who run or work at proshops. I talked with a guy last year about one he had the best price in town but i can not find his sight or his user name now.
Originally Posted by Underclocked
What dealers?
Old 10-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Fork Horn

Cabelas had brand new black/blue ones for 249.99 in the bargain cave, not sure if they still got them or not. I know some guys over on MM bought them .
Old 10-24-2009, 05:51 PM
Spike

I had Walmart special order (ask to look at their catalog at the sports desk) my Triumph (composite/weathershield) - it was $411 (pre Va sales tax) and they had it in within a few days..

Brian
Old 10-25-2009, 03:01 PM
Fork Horn

I've got one of the black synthetic and weatherguard I may part with. Email me [email protected]