Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 To kill or not to kill? >

To kill or not to kill?

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

To kill or not to kill?

Old 01-14-2009, 12:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: To kill or not to kill?

It might constipate him lol.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: cayugad

If you recover them patches from him, you could still use them... actually you could shoot the sh**t out of them.
Now That!! Is funny!!!!
Old 01-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: MountainDevil54

[:@][:@] 20 minutes i invested into cutting up 1"x1" patches for my .54cal. I had 2 big stacks just freshly lubed with elk tallow. I go into the kitchen to wash the bowl out and i come back im left with THREE patches on the paper towel i put them on.

This fat SOB came by and ate them!

Im back to cutting them all over again and then have to use more lube. [:@] My luck has not been with me this week i tell you.

Old 01-15-2009, 01:30 PM

Thats funny...I wonder if you squeeze him hard enough he could just be a patch dispenser.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:36 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: txfireman

Thats funny...I wonder if you squeeze him hard enough he could just be a patch dispenser.

now that's funny
Old 01-15-2009, 01:53 PM
Typical Buck

="http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a380/lonewolf5347/DSC00029.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
My baby here tips in at 135lb he hates the cold like to be inside AC in the summer,has his own bed every morning he gets a peanut butter cookie and a glass on milk at 6 am and then goes back to sleep until 9am before you have to throw his butt out in the yard
Old 01-15-2009, 02:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

You show me yours - I'll show you mine. Just gotta` have a dog around the house. The second picture is from my trail camera which caught her jumping to catch a ball.

Old 01-16-2009, 07:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

I went into town yesterday to pick my wife up from work. 20 minute drive. Thought it would be nice to take our lab pup (8 months old)along for the ride. The day before my son bought a new TV so he returned the one he"borrowed" from my garage, a nice 20 inch TV only 2 years old. I had the TV in the back seat of my truck. Long story short, 20 minutes into town, went up to my wifes office with the dog, visited with the ladies in the office while they made over the Lab and spoiled him with hugs and petting. Leave the office with my wife and get home. He had chewed the power cord in half to the TV and chewed off the plastic adjusting strap to my hunting cap. I can't be too mad at him. Puppys chew and I was the one that left the TV in the truck. But, man it just takes a second and they can destroy anything.

Old 01-16-2009, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Heres the little angel himself.....

Old 01-16-2009, 09:10 AM
Banned

fatty tried to eat the patches again yesterday LOL. I had everything out of the dresser, straightening things up and he had come walking by and caught the smell off them and was licking the tin box that they were in After i closed the dresser he was still by the door trying to smell them.

Quick Reply: To kill or not to kill?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.