HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Black Powder (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder-23/)
-   -   To kill or not to kill? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder/282480-kill-not-kill.html)

MountainDevil54 01-12-2009 06:23 PM

To kill or not to kill?

[:@][:@] 20 minutes i invested into cutting up 1"x1" patches for my .54cal. I had 2 big stacks just freshly lubed with elk tallow. I go into the kitchen to wash the bowl out and i come back im left with THREE patches on the paper towel i put them on.

This fat SOB came by and ate them!

Im back to cutting them all over again and then have to use more lube. [:@] My luck has not been with me this week i tell you.

corey012778 01-12-2009 06:30 PM

RE: To kill or not to kill?

lmfao,

he is kinda cute in the pic.

how can you kill him, maybe you get them back later. little smelly but you'll get them back. :D

MountainDevil54 01-12-2009 06:38 PM

:D:D you can bet, the first turd i find with one of my patches sticking out of, im taking a picture!

cayugad 01-12-2009 07:00 PM

Well with all that elk tallow he should pass them well.. He must be a real character.

MountainDevil54 01-12-2009 07:10 PM

Oh he is Cayugad. Its like having a kid. Especially when he gets hungry.

Never had a 4 year old dog with a 4 layer neck and love handles,

cayugad 01-12-2009 07:23 PM

what actual breed(s) might that animal be. He looks good and strong. But also looks like he has a bit of the devil in him. :D

Semisane 01-12-2009 07:29 PM

Hey MountainDevil, you might want to retrieve some of those "processed" patches and see how they shoot. If they improve accuracy you maybe able to sell them on e-bay - MountainDevil's Pooch Poop Patches.

mauser06 01-12-2009 07:30 PM

haha!! thats a great pic!!!

reminds me of my overgrown (fat) pitbull! hes also black and white, but mostly black...and he is like my parents child lol...even sleeps between them under the blankets with his head on their pillows!

we also have a tiny Havanese(sp)....she stole my pillow ticking strip the other day! wasnt lubed...but i still havent found it and know she carried it off...and she been stealing my leather ball bag....i hope she didnt eat any balls!!! for being a tiny little thing, she sure can get into stuff!!!

gotta love em!!!

MountainDevil54 01-12-2009 08:39 PM

omg mauser LOL! this one too sleeps under the covers and wants his own pillow. Its hell when you take him hunting or camping. I ended up sleeping with a dog in my bag one night.

Cayugad, hes a full bread (Hard to tell now!!) American Pitbull Terrier.

He used to be in great shape too. Hes only 9months old in this picture and 45ish lbs. Im to affraid to put him on the scales now.

cayugad 01-12-2009 08:42 PM

If you recover them patches from him, you could still use them... actually you could shoot the sh**t out of them. :D