Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Election day

Old 11-05-2008, 10:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Election day

I can't stop screaming.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Obama seems to be in favor of a civilian "army" as well funded as the US military. I wonder what he thinks of the 100+ million man civilian militia that is watching his every move when it comes to our rights. If he truely wants to fund the civilian force like the military force, I could use a few of those black guns for my collection as well as protection. Of course we all know he is one of the best at saying a lot of words without really saying anything so we are left with looking at his "limited" record for how he really thinks, that's what is the scariest about him. He stands for very little of what this country use to be all about. Hopefully he will not do too much damage before his reality sets in and the people realize what he really is all about. Personally, I want more than just his change in my pocket, pun intended.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Fork Horn

I was very disappointed this morning when I learned Obama won the election.His voting record says it all and it scares me!
My oldest son, who's an Army Ranger Instructorcalled me this afternoon and told me how "all" the guys he knows in the Army are very disappointed in the American people who helped vote this person into the highest office and who will now be theirCommander and Chief.

I do not wish Obama failure.......to do so, would be wrong for the good of our Great Country.

God Bless the USA,
John
Old 11-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Spike

The ones that vote for him.Have no clue as to what he really is,they just want to put him in at all cost, just to prove that Black man could be the comander & chief of what use to be the best and strongest nation in the world.Lord help this nation now.He very well could be worst thing that has ever happen to the USA
Old 11-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I came back home early from a hunt just to make sure i voted. Didnt do me any good though. But I always vote