Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 my wife is catch on >

my wife is catch on

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

my wife is catch on

Old 05-24-2008, 10:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default my wife is catch on

last night, when I got home from work. my wife tells me not to look at the bag in the living room. she spent $80 on some new cloths. she asked me if I am mad, I said no. then she ask why are you not upset.

what she don't know is that I just spent $145 on an new/used ML that I am still waiting on to come in.

since I have let buy what every she been wanting since I have been waiting for the gun.

what I have got or she have bought.
national treasure 2 (good movie)
about 4 new outfits.

I am going to get her maybe a dozen roses a day or so after it comes in. then tell her.

Old 05-24-2008, 10:40 PM

Default RE: my wife is catch on

Now thats funny!

I bet she is really wondering why you wernt mad. Did she give you the sideway glance when she thought your back was turned?
Old 05-24-2008, 10:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

my back did not turn until we finished talking. she needed new outfits. hell I need some new clothes too. being off from work for 3 month did not help my waste line.[8D]
Old 05-25-2008, 06:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

I used my part of the stimulus rebate to get my Lyman GPH. Not sure what the wife is using hers for.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

My money says that when that gun comes in, somehow she forgets all about the clothes and everything she bought the last couple weeks. The roses might help, but I'd still be careful.
Old 05-25-2008, 10:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

she walked into the bed room with another bag of cloths she. I was in bed. half asleep and with a mild hang over (don't know why only had one 23.5 oz melt).

I told her. she took it better then I thought she would. I think I get her roses still.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

A buddy of mine bought a new gun and knew the wife was going to kill him so he gets his secretary to send a letter to the house that says he won a raffle for the gun he just bought. LOL!! I just keep my safe locked and every once in a while I ask the wife how many guns do I have in the safe? When she says I don't know, I say thats right you don't.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: White-tail-deer

A buddy of mine bought a new gun and knew the wife was going to kill him so he gets his secretary to send a letter to the house that says he won a raffle for the gun he just bought. LOL!! I just keep my safe locked and every once in a while I ask the wife how many guns do I have in the safe? When she says I don't know, I say thats right you don't.
That's the secret. Have lot's and she won't be able to keep track of what you got.

Works for me. All she knows is that I have too many.....according to her. lol

She'll never notice that new BLR that should be here in June.
Old 05-26-2008, 03:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HuntAway

ORIGINAL: White-tail-deer

I have so few guns right now I can't pull that off. one of these days I could.

You think someone that grew up around guns would be more understanding. You should see amount of guns her folks have.

That's the secret. Have lot's and she won't be able to keep track of what you got.

Works for me. All she knows is that I have too many.....according to her. lol

She'll never notice that new BLR that should be here in June.
she grow up around guns. you should see how many her dad has.