Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Information on my gun >

Information on my gun

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Information on my gun

Old 11-25-2007, 08:50 PM

Default Information on my gun

As some of you may have read in my other post, I am attempting to sell my muzzle loader. The prospective buyer has requested information for the specific gun, but I can not find anything online. Even where I purchased it from -- Natchez -- no longer carries it. The weapon is a .45 caliber knight wolverine with the longer barrel. Any help on finding reviews or price lists is appreciated.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:32 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Information on my gun

Try looking at some of the online auction sites, do a search for the gun your interested in and maybe someone will have on for sale.

www.gunbroker.com
www.auctionarms.com
www.gunsamerica.com

Old 11-26-2007, 08:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: QTompkins2005

As some of you may have read in my other post, I am attempting to sell my muzzle loader. The prospective buyer has requested information for the specific gun, but I can not find anything online. Even where I purchased it from -- Natchez -- no longer carries it. The weapon is a .45 caliber knight wolverine with the longer barrel. Any help on finding reviews or price lists is appreciated.
http://www.realtree.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-6136.html

http://www.archery1.com/Intro%20Muzzleloader/st66.htm
http://www.nagelsguns.net/NagelsBlackPowderGuns.htm

http://www.knightrifles.com/catalog.aspx?catid=Wolverine209

Old 11-26-2007, 09:22 AM
Dominant Buck

I think what he is worried about is, many of the early .45 caliber rifles, due to the barrel twist rate were fussy about projectiles. In fact from what I have read, some of them went through some major barrel changes. You can tell him the Wolverine is a no frills meat and potatoe kind of rifle. Not pretty as some, but very sturdy, very well built, and functional. They have a Green Mountain Barrel which is one of the best in the industry, a Timney Trigger, and two safetys. Not to mention the backing of Knight and their warranty service department that is one of the best out there. The longer barrel model that you have were good long range rifles when you found the right load. But I never owned one. I do own a .50 caliber Knight Wolverine and it is a great hunting rifle.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:32 PM

Just bought one, new in box, never fired. 26 inch barrel, light contour (no Sites). Paid 129.00 for it, however the state of mississippi has allowed the 45/70 to be used here for primitive weapons season, so the ml prices are in the dirt. Regular price was 199.00. I thought this was a cheap enough price for a decent no frills gun that would be dependable and accurate. Best of luck to you.