Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Winchester Apex - out of stock? >

Winchester Apex - out of stock?

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Winchester Apex - out of stock?

Old 07-14-2007, 10:23 PM

Default Winchester Apex - out of stock?

After a visit today to my local Sportsmans Warehouse, I found the Win Apex 50 cal to be out of stock and no idea when they will get more in. I did a bit more research online and they are either not carried (search shows no results) at online retailers (like Cabelas) where they once were or they show them listed, but have "Out of Stock" beside the listing.

Anyone know if they are being discontinued? They are a very popular rifle it seems over the past year or two, but now, a couple months before hunting season, I can't find one anywhere.

Thanks,
COElkScout
Old 07-14-2007, 11:45 PM

Default RE: Winchester Apex - out of stock?

You have to call CVA and ask for the winchester apex. They are not discontinued, but BPI wasnt selling a lot of them so they slowed down the process and once the stores run out, you have to go straight to BPI for one. www.cva.com Just get their phone number and give them a call.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:52 PM

Default RE: Winchester Apex - out of stock?

Thanks for the info fg. Here in CO, according to the ML expert behind the counter, they sell better than any other brand. So what you say is interesting. I realize just one state probably won't produce enough sales to make that much of a difference.

I'll check them out directly.