Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Bushnell scope question. >

Bushnell scope question.

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Bushnell scope question.

Old 06-18-2007, 07:25 AM
Typical Buck

Default Bushnell scope question.

Does anyone have any comments on the Bushnell Trophy series scopes? I've founda really good deal on a Bushnell Trophy but Idon't have any real experiance with the Bushnell line of scopes. Anyone?
Old 06-18-2007, 07:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bushnell scope question.

I've got one on my CVA Wolf. I bought a Nikon Pro Staff for my muzzle loader but liked it so much I took the Bushnell off my slug gun and put the Nikon on it. The Bushnell works ok, I think mine is a 1.5-4.5x32. I'll probably switch it out and buy another Nikon Pro Staff for my Wolf though. Like I said, nothing wrong with my Bushnell but, there is 10 times difference in the Nikon over the Bushnell.
Old 06-18-2007, 09:53 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Chris W.

Does anyone have any comments on the Bushnell Trophy series scopes? I've founda really good deal on a Bushnell Trophy but Idon't any real experiance with the Bushnell line of scopes. Anyone?
I usually buy their Banner series. Bushnell is a good scope. I like their optics, and they work and function great.
Old 06-18-2007, 10:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: cayugad

I usually buy their Banner series. Bushnell is a good scope. I like their optics, and they work and function great.
dito, I've owned countless Bushnells. Banner, trophy and the old sportviews and the only one I had a problem w/was a trophy series. (POI changed when you adjusted power) Other than that one issue, I love their scopes. Can't beat the value.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:34 PM
Typical Buck

Have several 4x Bushnell Banners and they seem to hold up.One I've used for 20 years finally is out of wack throwing bullets all over the paper[.338mag].Used it and abused it so I can't complain for $100.Harold
Old 06-20-2007, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I own anumber of bushnells and have never had a difficulty with any of them. They are not the best but the best for the dollar. I don't think you will go wrong.