Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 cva - SLOoooowCRAPPY!- service let me down! >

cva - SLOoooowCRAPPY!- service let me down!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

cva - SLOoooowCRAPPY!- service let me down!

Old 06-19-2007, 04:38 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: cva service let me down!

Not meaning to slam anyone but when my T/C 1X scope went out on me, I called the company and was told all the people were busy and they would call me back. Well that was 5 days ago and still no call back from Thompson Center. So I took it on my self to simply mail the scope in registered, according to the instructions in the warranty. I see by tracking numbers they have received the scope, but I still have not receive a phone call...
Old 06-20-2007, 07:59 AM
Typical Buck

Dave
Did you get your scope back yet or are you still waiting.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:12 AM
Dominant Buck

waiting for scope or word of anything actually...
Old 06-20-2007, 08:44 AM
Typical Buck

hope you don't have to wait to long.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:56 AM
Dominant Buck

New trip to the big city I am going to check out a Burris and a Nikon 1X and see what kind of deal my friend will make me... Then when the T/C comes back, maybe throw that on a Renegade or a Hawkins.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:28 PM
Dominant Buck

Fed Ex showed up today with a brand new scope. Thompson Center must have decided it was easier to replace then to repair. I want to get that mounted and the next rain get out and see if I can fog it up again...
Old 06-20-2007, 04:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 06-20-2007, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dont be such a quitter. You called them 15 minutes before they closed. I know i want to get out of work as soon as that clock hits dead on. Give them a call a lot sooner and ask for Mark.
ORIGINAL: frontier gander

Dont be such a quitter. You called them 15 minutes before they closed. I know i want to get out of work as soon as that clock hits dead on. Give them a call a lot sooner and ask for Mark.
i purposely waited until the end of the day to give them time to call . you know benefit of the doubt? anyway they already said they didnt have any record of me calling [&:] surprise! so i called again today and got sent over to dave? got the generic message i have been getting since friday. " im out of the office blah blah blah" im just telling my tale so others can feel my pain. this was my dads gun and they damaged the barrel. i want an answer as soon as possible. your gonna tell me they cant get the gunsmith on the phone who worked on it? i have talked to the gunsmiths at thompson center several times. i never had to have thompson center call me back. they always told me to just send it in. they probably dont make there own optics so i could see a delay in service. cva customer service is no where near what i get from the other companies mentioned. just my own facts.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:33 PM
Typical Buck

Dave
It must have been good luck me asking just rubbed a little luck up north
Old 06-21-2007, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

dave calls me back at lunch time and leaves a message. hurray! i call him back around 2pm and he is out of the office for the day again. where do i get this job? if i worked for a major firearms company i would be little more into my job than this. message #4 and friday will be a week.

Quick Reply: cva - SLOoooowCRAPPY!- service let me down!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.