Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Another XTP Report >

Another XTP Report

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Another XTP Report

Old 11-19-2006, 07:24 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Another XTP Report

ORIGINAL: monster10rackstack

I love it but i ve only put 2 in the freezer the others have went to families that need the meat the last couple of years ive been giving the deer to hunters helping the hungry but this year a friend at college knew 2 families here that really needed and i agreed when i dropped the deer off to them.i love venison but giving it away is better since i have a full freezer. hopefully i can help grandpa out and take a couple of his farm this year and then give them to hhh i have a lifetime licence so its a win win for everybody but whitetails
I commend you on helping those in need. And you're right, it is a great feeling to help someone that really needs the meat. I had an old friend a few years back who's eyes went so bad he refused to hunt (funny thing is he still drove). He commented how much he missed his venison, so for years I always gave one to him. I'd even butcher and wrap it for him....

Old 11-20-2006, 08:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Another XTP Report

300 grain XTP with Harvester Crush Ribs using 95 grains 777. First cover-up shots wereshots prior to scope adjustment.

Compliments of a ML user on another board who emailed me for help.