Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Just a little report

Old 09-27-2002, 08:07 AM

Default Just a little report

Me, my buddy, and his father went out yesterday afternoon. I seen a fox and a few crows. My buddy's dad was back in the woods near a pine thicket in a ground blind. Around 5:30 he seen three deer run out he took a shot, but we found no blood or hair or anything. We looked for a good hour. Well we still had some daylight left so we decided to go back a sit until dark. Not 10 minutes after I got back in my stand I heard another shot, coming from the same area. Then maybe 2 minutes later I heard my buddy shoot. Turns out my buddy got a nice size 5 pt and his dad got a spike. So all in all a good trip seeing as how we've only seen about 3 deer since the season opened. Just wanted to let ya'll know how the season is going.
Old 09-27-2002, 10:22 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Just a little report

Congrats on the bucks.

Old 09-27-2002, 09:34 PM

Default RE: Just a little report

I've been out a total of three times. saw a doe my first time. Got a six pointer the second time, and got carried away by mosquitoes the third time.
I created a little web page to help keep track of my outings. Works pretty well. Check it out at http://www.mygearguide.com/main/cal_...al_name=mhearn

Get out there and take someone with you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.mygearguide.com/main/index.phtml?refer=18
myGearGuide
Outdoor Product Reviews Submitted By You