Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 site loading speed >

site loading speed

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

site loading speed

Old 09-22-2006, 11:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: site loading speed

Agreed on slow access sometimes ... although for me its inconsistent.I do like Catus Magnus does - open multiple IE instances and just chill until they complete loading. Sometimes its very fast and sometimes its molasses slow!I just remember this is a free site and I've been so lucky to find it in time to get the needed help on buying my first ML! Thankfully I got in in time to pick up one of the Sportsmans Warehouse UM clearout deals too!!

If anyone knows the forum owner(s) they should hook me up with them - I work at Microsoft (shush, its a secret) and will donate some software if that's the problem here ... indeed - let's get a little donation drive setup for the site /owner!!!Who all is willing to make a donation too?
Old 09-23-2006, 10:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Believe me - Its being addressed.Alot of complaints have been posted all the way up to the HN Gods! It might take some time but it will get taken care of.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:42 AM
Fork Horn

Ok AJ52, great info.Do you know what timeframe the NG Gods need to git er done? Also, any info you can share with us on what needs to be done?You know how it is, there's more than a few techies that visit this forum!
Old 09-23-2006, 08:38 PM
Fork Horn

It might take some time but it will get taken care of.
Well, I've been on this site for just over a year, and from one computer that works fine on 3 other forums, I can't even start a post. reply or pm any members.
But I think it's going to get better . . .