Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 WILLIAMS PEEP ON MY RENEGADE FLINTER >

WILLIAMS PEEP ON MY RENEGADE FLINTER

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

WILLIAMS PEEP ON MY RENEGADE FLINTER

Old 06-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Typical Buck

Default WILLIAMS PEEP ON MY RENEGADE FLINTER

I just purchase a williams peep for my old old renegade flinter,pick it up off auction arms $35.00 (new old stock) never mounted.I favor the peep
over stock sights.I have a t/c hunter peep on my old old hawkens and it shoots like a dream.I was not sure if I would like the williams set-up .only reason it a little larger then the hunter peep from t/c.
I did mount it it seems to be o.k. no wood has to be removed from the stock,the sight just clears the wood stock,seem also it came with the larger peep.
Old 06-12-2006, 07:51 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: WILLIAMS PEEP ON MY RENEGADE FLINTER

Well depending on how old your rifle is I could agree with that move. I just bought a brand new flinter from Fox Ridge Outfitters and it came with early 90's sights and I get a better sight picture with the origional sights that are squared off like pistol sights and I just put them on my new rifle. I live close to the shop and they gave me the sights for free someone traded them in for fiber sights

Good luck with the new sights I can't wait to try mine as well!!!