Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 call me crazy part II. >

call me crazy part II.

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

call me crazy part II.

Old 02-25-2006, 08:39 AM
Typical Buck

Default call me crazy part II.

I now own two muzzleloaders that have never been fired. Went back to the gun shop to check it out again and asked if they would lower the price some. The owner said "No way that rifle is new it has never been fired. I have the box and all the stuff that came with it.

I just said "OK" plopped down the $250 and walked out.

Old 02-25-2006, 08:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: call me crazy part II.

Pittsburghunter

Gee Whiz! I have been following your posts and even the other ones about the "Scout." I really never new what it was, but it is really a nice looking gun, congratulations....

Actually the whole rack is one of the better looking real live racks that i have seen for awhile. Usually I see a lot of nice racks before the season but during the season they become very scarce.
Old 02-25-2006, 08:53 AM
Dominant Buck

You have a very nice collection of rifles .... I'd of done the same thing myself. Life's too short to do without the things that bring you happiness.
Old 02-25-2006, 08:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Where's the Omega?

No wood stock means it doesn't make the gun rack?
The first two are the same.... c'mon show off your plastic?
Old 02-25-2006, 09:06 AM
Typical Buck

That's right Triple Se7en if it's ugly it doesn't get rotated onto the rack. Although I do have my old CVA up there right now and it is pretty ugly.
Old 02-25-2006, 09:13 AM
Typical Buck

OK just for you Triple Se7en. As you can see I put my Encore's sights on it.

Old 02-25-2006, 09:17 AM
Dominant Buck

Looks to me like he needs another gun rack!! That's all right. What make and model is that bottom rifle? That is a BEAUTIFUL RIFLE. I took the liberty of enhancing your picture so I could get a better look at them. Beautiful rifles there. I have never shot a Scout. I had a friend that owned one but he hated it for some reason, sold it and got a Hawkins. I always liked the looks of them. Again, very nice rifles. Now you need to make a new gun rack for the additional rifles you are going to purchase.

I was bidding on two rifles this week. Only got one of the two (just advised this morning). I was hoping I would be out bid on them since I really did not need them, but could not pass on the rifles. Too good of deals on NIB rifles.

Old 02-25-2006, 09:26 AM
Typical Buck

The bottom rifle is a Traditions .32cal Crockett. A very fun gun to shoot with a 45g ball or the 105g maxiball. As far as gun racks go I have two 4 rifle ones a six rifle gun cabinet and still have the things just leaning against the wall or in a big work bench cabinet.

What's a guy to do
Old 02-25-2006, 09:34 AM
Dominant Buck

[][][] Believe me, I feel your pain!
Old 02-25-2006, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Okay Cayugad, whadya git? Anything I wanna trade fer?

Quick Reply: call me crazy part II.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.