Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 single shot pistols >

single shot pistols

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

single shot pistols

Old 11-26-2005, 09:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default single shot pistols

Doese anyone know of any 44 caliber or smaller single shot black powder pistols. (not revolver)
Old 11-26-2005, 10:48 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: single shot pistols

http://www.davide-pedersoli.com/FuciliCategorie.aspx?lang=en There are numerous horse pistols of all calibers out there. Lyman makes a couple to match up with their Great Plains Rifles, Traditions makes a few and Pedersolli makes a number of fine single shot pistols that you could enjoy. If your looking for something more modern that you could hunt with you might want to check out the Traditions line. I think they have one called the Buck Hunter that you can put a pretty good charge in and hunt with.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:23 AM

Default RE: single shot pistols

here is a picture of one of my friends pistol,been in his family for a long time.It's a 1865 30 cal blackpowder rimfire. to old and worn to shoot . i got a cva 45cal percussion deringer but its just for showing you how close you have to be to hit your target which is about the length of apoker table.