Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Knight Customer Service >

Knight Customer Service

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Knight Customer Service

Old 11-11-2005, 06:09 PM

Default Knight Customer Service

Well, I bought a Knight Revolution a month ago (blue/black) for 320 before a fifty dollar rebate. It was too good of a deal to pass up. I assumed it was a 2005 model, but it was an '04. Still a good deal.

Well, after a few weeks, I discover that the latch in front of the trigger assembly will not close. I call their customer service and they send me a new spring that I received within 3 days. I was unable to get the spring to stay in and I called Knight. They sent a UPS drop slip to my house and I sent the muzzleloader home. At this point, I am beginning to regret my purchase.

I stick a little note in the box explaining the problem with the latch, and Oh, by the way, the trigger assembly is a little hard to get inserted compared to models in the stores. I also explained in my note that I would like to get this back ASAP as Gun Season in Ohio is around the corner and I still need to sight this in.

Well, I get the muzzleloader back today (only 8 days since I sent it) and they not only replaced the spring latch, but they replaced the entire trigger assembly. The gun works perfectly.

While the gun was sent with a malfunction, they turned it around and fixed it in no time. I really appreciate a company that works hard on their customer service on their products on the backend. Everyone works hard to get your money, but usually their customer service stinks if you have any problems. But a Knight, they'll treat you right...
Old 11-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Knight Customer Service

I've had nothing but good experiences with Knight Customer Service. And most of the stuff that was a problem was caused by one person..me [&o]. Knight rifle has always taken that extra effort to make sure my experience was a good one.

Actually I have delt with Knight, Thompson Center, CVA, and Traditions customer service over the course of many years, and I can not say I have ever been treated with anything but the utmost respect and help by any of them.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Knight Customer Service

My wife gave me a Knight Bighorn three years ago for Christmas. While cleaning it, I got some solvent on the Composite stock which had the Mossy Oak Breakup pattern on it and it ruined the pattern. I called Knight customer service. I explained the situation to the guy. He told me to send the rifle back after the season was over with a letter explaining what happened. He said they could not refinish the stock, it would have to be replaced. I sent it back expecting to pay for a new stock. They replaced it for FREE!!!