Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Full house tonight!! >

Full house tonight!!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Full house tonight!!

Old 08-17-2005, 08:47 PM
Typical Buck

Default Full house tonight!!

I love it so many people love this hobby Let's have a check in.

Hi I'm Brian live in NH been shooting m/l for about 18 years. Never get much hunting time but do the best I can. Have 5 kids all shoot except my little surprise that was brought to us last year and I am sure as soon as she can she will like shooting as well. I am a phone and data guy for a living self employed.
Old 08-17-2005, 10:07 PM

Default RE: Full house tonight!!

Randy here from Winnipeg, Canada. About to get my first taste of this intriguing sport this weekend (weather cooperating). Two adult sons (and one future daughter-in-law)wholike to hunt & fish. Also my wife is my best fishing buddy. Looking forward soon to saying so long to the desk job, hello retirement!!!! Glad to have found this forum and what seems like a great group of folks.
Old 08-17-2005, 10:27 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Pittsburghunter

I love it so many people love this hobby Let's have a check in.

Hi I'm Brian live in NH been shooting m/l for about 18 years. Never get much hunting time but do the best I can. Have 5 kids all shoot except my little surprise that was brought to us last year and I am sure as soon as she can she will like shooting as well. I am a phone and data guy for a living self employed.
Ok!

Old 08-17-2005, 10:28 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: randyh

Randy here from Winnipeg, Canada. About to get my first taste of this intriguing sport this weekend (weather cooperating). Two adult sons (and one future daughter-in-law)wholike to hunt & fish. Also my wife is my best fishing buddy. Looking forward soon to saying so long to the desk job, hello retirement!!!! Glad to have found this forum and what seems like a great group of folks.
Alright!
Old 08-18-2005, 05:04 PM
Typical Buck

A full house again tonight!! Welcome all you smokepole shooters!!
Old 08-18-2005, 06:08 PM
Spike

Hi... Dick here from NorthCarolina. I am brand new to muzzle loading. I just got my rifle... a T/C Omega, and I haven't even had a chance to get it to the range yet.

My main reason for getting into M/L was to gain a one week earlier start on the gun season for deer in NC. I think, however, thatI may be developing a larger new found hobby! I am really glad I found this site. I have learned a lot just reading and searching posts. I have also found out how miserably un-educated the gun shop employees are when it comes to muzzle loading... I spoke to several at different shops, and I found I knew more from this site then they did working in the business! Again, thanks to all for your help..
Old 08-18-2005, 06:11 PM
Dominant Buck

Hi westbrook,

Old 08-18-2005, 07:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hi, I'm Steven from Erie, PA. This will be my 3rd year w/ a smokepole. I got my first deer w/ it last year. He was a shed antler buck dressing 105. I got him at 20 yds. with a shot in the neck (hang fire and i wiggled). Anyways I'm a student part-time and a hunter full-time....at least that what my mom says.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:35 PM
Typical Buck

Hi fellows I am Frank,
I have been retired for the past 9 years and spend a lot of my time at the rifle range,usually from one to three days a week,and love every minute of it.Been hunting,shooting,and reloading for 50+ years now and usually learn something new every day.But not saying I remember what I learned the next day.
Wish you all the very best.
westbrooklawn,where are you located in NC?I live near Hickory.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:52 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey herman,

Quick Reply: Full house tonight!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.