Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

wiggy sleeping bags

Old 09-17-2002, 09:48 AM
Spike

Default wiggy sleeping bags

Has anyone used them? I bought his hunter model. Since then I have heard good and bad reviews about his bags. Anyone have any input?

Old 09-21-2002, 05:18 PM

Default RE: wiggy sleeping bags

I also have a Wiggys Hunter Magnum, and I love it. I have used it on several alaska moose and bear hunts and have never been disappointed, cold or wet. I like the extra size of my bag, comes in handy for keeping my boots and clothing at the bottom to say warm and dry out during the night. I have two friends who guide and they both have the Wiggys bags as well, and have had nothing but good to say about them, especially happy with the warmth, moisture wicking and the large zippers.
Old 10-10-2002, 01:17 PM

Default RE: wiggy sleeping bags

I have the double bag system and love it. Been to alaska and other states. Have never heard anything bad about them. Backpacker magazine has a hard on for them and the owner dont get along. Dont think personally you can find better bag or service.