Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Idahoans??

Old 02-24-2002, 08:40 PM

Default Idahoans??

I'm curious who all is from Idaho. I grew in south-east idaho. I now live nearer the panhandle. Anyone else care to admit it? What's your favorite species to hunt in the state?
Old 02-24-2002, 08:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Idahoans??

I'M NOT FROM IDAHO, BUT I GREW UP NEAR THE PANHANDLE AND HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE MOUNTIANS IN THE PAN HANDLE, AND WELCOME TO THE BOARD.

Edited by - robb92 on 02/24/2002 22:00:13
Old 02-25-2002, 09:58 AM

i live on a little lake in the panhandle. twinlakes. born raised and still im here. i hunt the whole panhandle at times. ive shot 32inch mulies 20+ inch whitetails and a couple 6 point bulls. i love the preist river drainage no people and lots of mature animals. grew up huntin elk on the joe but we got overrun in the early 90s by outofstaters and i shoot all my elk close to home now. but i still like bonners for them monster mulies.and i cant forget farrugut treestandin for them whitetails. i just wish thed give me more tags.
Old 02-25-2002, 01:16 PM

I live in Wenatchee now and travel to Coeurdalene and Spokane every three weeks to work a couple days. I've hunted once in the panhandle for bear, but I'll hunt more know that i live near there. I purchased the Idaho lifetime license before I left. Best 200 bucks I've ever spent.
Old 02-28-2002, 12:46 PM

I am from southern Idaho,
Old 03-18-2002, 09:53 AM

Northern Idaho here too. I live have lived near St. Maries for the last 20 years, I grew up as a kid in the Salmon River country in Riggins. I love the North Idaho whitetails, and the Salmon River Mule Deer. I hunt elk in both Regions. Depending on draws. I archery hunt elk, whitetails..... and will be after bear for the first time this spring with my bow. Oh yeah, almost forgot, turkeys and sheds too. Nice seeing some fellow Idahoans on board. Best of Luck!

Shed