Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

HUNT IN AFRICA

Old 02-20-2004, 10:50 PM

Default HUNT IN AFRICA

I am hoping that I can go their in a few years and was wondering if you guys or gals can steer me in the right direction on some outfitters, good or bad. Thanks.

(KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE)[8D]
Old 02-21-2004, 07:33 AM

Default RE: HUNT IN AFRICA

Go to www.accuratereloading.com, then to the African Hunting Forum. Find "Atkinson" and he can set you up with good people.

Good Luck and Good Hunting,
EKM
Old 02-21-2004, 08:08 AM
Typical Buck

I'm a chairman of a local chapter of friends of the nra. We have a banquet coming up March 20 in Alamosa Co. Now we have got a hunt for two in africa donated. It will go live auction. But I'm sure anyone close to alamosa colorado this would be a hunt of a lifetime for very reasonable. Two people get a wilder beest, a dikker, warthog, and one other animal. Then you can ofcourse buy other trophies while their. It is an outstanding opportunity moneywise. If your close and want to come and try and buy it at the auction give me an email.
Old 02-24-2004, 01:43 PM

Bushtracks Safaris of South Africa is raffleing off a safari for two with airfare, 4 animals paid, and a rifle for $25 per ticket. try http://www.bushtracks-safaris.com
hhmag
Old 03-09-2004, 06:44 PM

To Cherokee-Outfitters: I live in Alamosa! I will be in Texas on a hunt on March 20th but would be interested in submitting a sealed bid for the African hunting and also buying some raffle tickets. E-mail me with details about the hunt and outfitter,or better yet, call the hospital in Alamosa (emerrgency room) and ask for Jim Smith.