Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Montana 2016

Old 01-11-2017, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I did not mean to offend you topgun, I have a life and am an adult. So sorry that you feel i am fitting ....Edited by Champlain Islander.... I just was responding to Bocajnala's post. And i respectfully disagree with you that there wasn't a post trying to ask for business when he said he would be "scheduling for next year"

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 01-13-2017 at 01:04 PM. Reason: flaming
Old 01-11-2017, 06:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

You didn't offend me, but your nasty posts to our other member were what I spoke to and to which Jake warned you sure should have offended him. He kept his cool and offered two very polite posts and I applaud him for that.The last part of the rule you think the OP violated says: "An advertisement is categorized as an outright attempt to solicit business. Any such posts will be removed." I stated I don't fell it was such and after reading the thread I have to assume Jake didn't either since nothing was said or done regarding it.
Old 01-12-2017, 04:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by gjersy
...Edited Champlain Islander...
Not sure the OP's post qualifies ad advertising. He doesn't list any service and he doesn't show any price. Just a comment about getting ready for next year. To me that first post was more like a year in review. Heck it doesn't even have a photo.

Now I have to ask, since I don't have a dog in this fight, just what axe are you trying to grind?

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 01-13-2017 at 01:00 PM.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:58 PM
Dominant Buck

Since Bacajnala has handled this I won't jump in. I suggest that all who have participated make sure any further posts fall within the rules. We mods really do want to see members stay within the rules.
Old 01-13-2017, 11:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander
Since Bacajnala has handled this I won't jump in. I suggest that all who have participated make sure any further posts fall within the rules. We mods really do want to see members stay within the rules.
...Edited by Champlain Islander...

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 01-13-2017 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Rule 5 questioning a mod on 3 posts 1 month ban
Old 01-13-2017, 11:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

wow! Wow! Wow!
Old 01-13-2017, 12:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

That should get the Mods attention!
Old 01-13-2017, 12:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hmmmm, didn't post ANY advertisements. Just reporting a successful year on his property. As far as pics go, they are all posted in Montana Mans album if you want to look. I personally have no problem with MOST outfitters. Have had to use a few over the years on out of state hunts where I just didn't have the time to scout properly or if I was doing a horseback hunt. Granted there are a good bit of scoundrels out there giving the hard working outfitter/guides a bad name. And then you have the total jerks that try to run folks off PUBLIC land. Ran into a couple of them. Lets just say they didn't like the outcome of those confrontations and leave it at that But all in all, they have a tendency to be hard working folks trying to make a living so I don't let the actions of a few taint my feelings about the group. But that requires being a grownup.
Old 01-13-2017, 01:17 PM
Dominant Buck

One would think after seeing a general warning better posting behavior would happen. Member Gjersy has been banned for 1 month for repeated rule 5 violation questioning a mod on the open boards. To the rest please let this go and don't fan the flames...Thank You- CI
Old 01-13-2017, 01:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thank you CI!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.