Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Montana 2016

Old 01-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Spike

Default Montana 2016

We had a good season. Everyone filled within a few days of arriving and for the most part we had good weather. It has turned off cold, snowy, and windy. The deer have moved into our hay stacks so they are getting plenty to eat. I posted a few pics of what was taken and what's still left, and we have started scheduling for next year already. How did everyone else do?
Old 01-07-2017, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

What do you mean your scheduling for next year? Are you an outfitter, looking for money? By the way we did great with our DIY hunt! I hate outfitters! A lot of ranchers hire there kids, nephews, to Outfit/guide there ranch, I bet the real outfitters are pissed about that?
Old 01-07-2017, 05:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by gjersy
What do you mean your scheduling for next year? Are you an outfitter, looking for money? By the way we did great with our DIY hunt! I hate outfitters! A lot of ranchers hire there kids, nephews, to Outfit/guide there ranch, I bet the real outfitters are pissed about that?
He has a ranch in eastern Montana and charges a fee to hunt the property, but doesn't guide according to a post he made on another thread some time ago.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:44 PM
Fork Horn

I'm not mad about it, it's his property and he can do what he wishes with it, so can anybody else as far as I'm concerned. You hate outfitters? Well I don't hate anybody, sorry you feel that way about people you don't even know.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by TwoBear
I'm not mad about it, it's his property and he can do what he wishes with it, so can anybody else as far as I'm concerned. You hate outfitters? Well I don't hate anybody, sorry you feel that way about people you don't even know.
Really 2bear, I bet you hate non paying clients? And Big Ranchers who let there nephews guide, instead of real OUTFITTERS?

Last edited by gjersy; 01-09-2017 at 10:47 AM.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

2 bear? Who owns the game, on your property?
Old 01-09-2017, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey 2bear, hears another tid-bit? When an Elk herd moves in over-night and eats a big round-bale of hay, or even damages crops throughout the year? I've noticed that there is a crop damage Government plan that compensates your butt? The taxpayers fund that,
Old 01-09-2017, 02:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Judas Jenny gjersey! Not getting any this week?, LOL! What's the deal with this rant about outfitters and being nasty with a person you don't even know that may or may not even own any property? They have their place in society just like everyone else and FYI many places don't even allow a NR to hunt without going through an outfitter and a guide! Let up on the guy please, as it's not becoming of you to rip a person over things you don't have any idea about! Or do you have information that we don't know?
Old 01-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

My,My, My Topgun, I see i struck a cord with my simple questions?
Old 01-09-2017, 09:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

My,My, My Topgun, I see i struck a cord with my simple questions?
Say what?! You came up very lame on all your posts on this thread and the questions you asked of him not even knowing who he is or whether he owns land was pretty poor IMHO. He looks like a plain old outfitter trying to make a buck to feed himself and probably a family just like you and I'm surprised a Mod didn't step in and ask why you are being so negative to a member for what appears to be no reason at all!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.