Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

Argentina?

Old 10-02-2015, 02:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Argentina?

Any of you fellows (no outfitters or "consultants" please) care to offer some insight on big game hunting in Argentina? I have hunted in North America and Africa am thinking about trying something new to me so South America seems interesting.

I do not care very much about trophy mounts for the wall or tales to tell, but a good experience and a place that I can safely travel with my wife are the goals. She does not want to travel back to Africa with me next season.
Old 02-23-2016, 02:30 PM
Spike

This may be somewhat dated, given that your post is about 12 months old. However I have only recently joined this forum and therein lies the reason. I have been camping, fishing and shooting on a Northern Territory Cattle Station ("Ranch" in your parlance) for the past 34 years, during which time I have been the guest of 4 separate owners. The new owners have expressed an intent to commence guided hunting tours on a commercial basis and are in the process of gearing up for this as I write this. The game available is Timor Water Buffalo, Wild Boar, Wild dog, (domestics gone feral) donkeys and mule. There is also the prospect of estuarine crocodile in the future, however the government have not signed off on this yet. If you are interested, or know of anyone who is contact me for information regarding the owners details. My email address is [email protected] whereas I can send you some photos of my earlier exploits on this property.
PS I am not a consultant or in any way connected with this other than responding to this thread entry. I am nothing more than a retired gentleman who only enjoys a spot of fishing these days, as my serious hunting days are gone.
Old 02-28-2016, 01:56 PM
Fork Horn

Hello , Im from Argentina and organizes hunts in my country, big game and small game .you can see many of my hunts in this forum post. This week I will be hunting doves by 4 French, but in the next week if you write I can clarify any questions you have .My mail is [email protected] .

Last edited by orieta; 02-28-2016 at 01:59 PM.