HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Argentina?
Thread: Argentina?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 02:30 PM
Basalt
Spike

This may be somewhat dated, given that your post is about 12 months old. However I have only recently joined this forum and therein lies the reason. I have been camping, fishing and shooting on a Northern Territory Cattle Station ("Ranch" in your parlance) for the past 34 years, during which time I have been the guest of 4 separate owners. The new owners have expressed an intent to commence guided hunting tours on a commercial basis and are in the process of gearing up for this as I write this. The game available is Timor Water Buffalo, Wild Boar, Wild dog, (domestics gone feral) donkeys and mule. There is also the prospect of estuarine crocodile in the future, however the government have not signed off on this yet. If you are interested, or know of anyone who is contact me for information regarding the owners details. My email address is [email protected] whereas I can send you some photos of my earlier exploits on this property.
PS I am not a consultant or in any way connected with this other than responding to this thread entry. I am nothing more than a retired gentleman who only enjoys a spot of fishing these days, as my serious hunting days are gone.