Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
wyo 113 goat and 120 cow elk >

wyo 113 goat and 120 cow elk

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

wyo 113 goat and 120 cow elk

Old 06-24-2015, 01:32 PM
Spike

Default wyo 113 goat and 120 cow elk

I'm buying a leftover 113 antelope tag in a couple weeks and am wondering if a 120 youth cow elk tag for my son is worth picking up as well? Looks like they're close to each other and if we wait until 9 October we can hunt both units on the same trip.

Also, any of you who have hunted 113 think it's worth a hundred bucks for a trespass tag to hunt the middle part of that unit? We don't mind (actually prefer) hoofing it a little over staying in the truck all day.
Old 06-24-2015, 03:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

First off, there are no leftover elk tags in unit 120, so that's out. Second, if you can get access to a ranch in unit 113 for antelope for $100 I would take advantage of that right away if it's of any decent size because there isn't that much accessible public land in that unit and that's why there are leftover tags in the first place.
Old 06-24-2015, 04:21 PM
Spike

Default 120

You are right, thanks - I was looking at the next line, unit 122 type 6. Opens 15 October. Maybe we'll try that one.