Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Update on our bear hunting issues.. >

Update on our bear hunting issues..

Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

Update on our bear hunting issues..

Old 11-06-2014, 04:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by flags
I didn't think the election went too bad in CO. Udall is gone, Coffman and Buck are in office. Granted we didn't get rid of Hickey Baby but it was close.
I didn't mean the latest election. I was talking about losing spring bear hunt, baiting, dogs etc in the past.

Yes, this election we did good. Hickenflopper losing would have made it perfect, but he squeaked in.
Old 11-08-2014, 02:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Mickey Finn
The HSUS rolled right over us here in Michigan.
But Michigan has a new law in place, do they not? One that prevents HSUS from coming in and dictating.. I also hear that there will most likely be a wolf hunt in 2015.. I am not sure from not being in that area.. That is what we are hearing over here anyways.. Good Luck to you folks there..

We would not have been able to win this if all political parties never came together here either.. But, we did and had a few words on the political stuff that was quickly pulled back and we continued to fight for one cause.. You already know how we made out.. We were surely hoping for a larger win.. But no matter what a win is a win..
Old 11-26-2014, 04:42 AM
Fork Horn

What are the plans to stop this from happening again in Maine ?
Old 11-26-2014, 11:00 AM
Banned

This is a remarkable browse for people who happen to possess a distinction of opinion on harassment for bear.. It explains plenty of stuff and has some nice data..
Old 11-28-2014, 08:08 AM
Boone & Crockett

We know that they are currently planning on trying to take on trapping and hounding again on the next round.. For now we will be working with our legislators to get some new laws passed to try and prevent HSUS from stepping into it again.. Also trying to do an anti HSUS campaign to help show what they really are like and try to cut down on their donations..