Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Thoughts on this property as a hunter >

Thoughts on this property as a hunter

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Thoughts on this property as a hunter

Old 02-02-2014, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

maybe you can talk these guys down. I see elk in this country almost every time I drive through there. Great deer country
http://www.buydurango.com/webDurango/header.htm

Darn, won't take you to the link, you have to enter MLS data. 1326 acres south of Hesperus/Mancos

Last edited by txhunter58; 02-02-2014 at 10:48 AM.
Old 02-02-2014, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

He must be getting ready for the super bowl. Doesn't seem to want to talk about any property but the one he posted??
Old 02-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by txhunter58
He must be getting ready for the super bowl. Doesn't seem to want to talk about any property but the one he posted??
***You're wasting your time man! He wants to rub elbows with all the Liberal Dicks in Durango!
Old 02-02-2014, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am wasting my time, because most likely he is trying to sell the property he listed first. It certainly isn't an elk property. But I enjoy an occasional search for an elk ranch, so I called his bluff.

Last edited by txhunter58; 02-02-2014 at 05:53 PM.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yep, a poster comes on, asks a simple question and gets attacked. No wonder this site is dying.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Falcon, it is a spam ad. They are just getting sneakier

He is welcome to PM me and prove he is genuine. If he does I will publically come on here and apologize and start a legitimate discussion. However, I have already put links to several prime elk properties much better than the one he listed and he hasn't responded.

By the way, every site I am on gets the "this site is dying" moniker from time to time.

Last edited by txhunter58; 02-03-2014 at 04:07 AM.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Falcon, it is spam ad. They are just getting sneakier

By the way, every site I am on gets the "this site is dying" moniker from time to time.

***Yep to that TX! Anyone should have been able to see the guy was trying to sneak in under the radar with that first post. He didn't want to know our opinion of that as hunting property any more than we wanted to know the score of the ballgame yesterday before it was played! Who in their right mind is going to come on a hunting website and ask complete stangers if they would drop 2 1/2 million on a place we've never seen other than in a couple pictures. He did come back a couple times to try to cover his butt, but that was also a pretty feeble attempt and then to say we missed out on getting to hunt it when he buys it was really lame!
Old 02-03-2014, 12:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by falcon
Yep, a poster comes on, asks a simple question and gets attacked. No wonder this site is dying.
I agree completely. Whether this fellow was genuine or not there was no reason for this type of greeting. There is no point to this but it continues endlessly. I understand if he does not respond and chooses to not visit this site again

Last edited by Big Uncle; 02-03-2014 at 02:45 PM.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. And yes, the first couple of times guys did this, I took the bait. He is transparently trying to promote this property. Sorry if you can't see that.

I have many times helped someone search for such a property, and enjoy doing so, but I don't like being taken. I wish he was real.

Last edited by txhunter58; 02-03-2014 at 04:58 PM.
Old 02-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. And yes, the first couple of times guys did this, I took the bait. He is transparently trying to promote this property. Sorry if you can't see that.

I have many times helped someone search for such a property, and enjoy doing so, but I don't like being taken. I wish he was real.

***TX---Some people on here just can't see the forest for the trees! If the OP was for real and interested in buying hunting property, he would have been back and conversing with you when he asked you for help and you gave him some good properties. This site is not dying and eliminating spam and those that don't follow the rules is one way to keep it alive.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.