Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
View Poll Results: The reason
wolves
3
25.00%
too many conversation people
0
0%
too many celeb "hunters" - fools that shoot at anything
2
16.67%
too many animals previous years / overgrazing of fields
1
8.33%
other
4
33.33%
what am I talking about? more deer than ever
2
16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

So is it true? Lack of deer

Old 05-13-2014, 05:52 PM
  #31  
Giant Nontypical
 
Muley Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 9,557
Default

Originally Posted by flags
Yeah, I am. But then, I'm not the one that got all pouty and said he was leaving for good was I?

How does it feel to know that I completely own you. Even when I'm away from the forum for 4 or 5 days I'm still in your mind. Kind of sad isn't it? What's the matter Pete, you got no friends to play with these days?

What a child you are. Ever think of acting your age?

I pity the guys you out rank.

Yes, you're on my mind every now and then. Just like hemorrhoids.
Muley Hunter is offline  
Old 05-14-2014, 05:22 AM
  #32  
Giant Nontypical
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 9,230
Default

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
What a child you are. Ever think of acting your age?
Hello Pot, meet Kettle.

Don't you claim to be 70 years old? Isn't that Grandfather age? Tell me Pete, if you are so "mature" then what was the point of bringing me into a topic I had not even visited? I haven't been on the forums in 5 days since I was traveling. And when you did bring me into it it was a cheap shot. Yeah, that's exactly what a "mature" individual does. How about you act your age since you have 2 decades on me! For being 70 years old you are the most childish senior citizen I have ever come across.

Face it, without this forum and your mutt, you have nothing. You proved it by being unable to stay away when you got all pouty. It may surprise you but I got over 20 PMs from various members that expressed appreciation when you said you were going because they all said you were a pain in the butt. That just proves that you ain't as popular as you think you are.
flags is offline  
Old 05-14-2014, 06:43 AM
  #33  
Giant Nontypical
 
Muley Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 9,557
Default

Originally Posted by flags
Hello Pot, meet Kettle.

Don't you claim to be 70 years old? Isn't that Grandfather age? Tell me Pete, if you are so "mature" then what was the point of bringing me into a topic I had not even visited? I haven't been on the forums in 5 days since I was traveling. And when you did bring me into it it was a cheap shot. Yeah, that's exactly what a "mature" individual does. How about you act your age since you have 2 decades on me! For being 70 years old you are the most childish senior citizen I have ever come across.

Face it, without this forum and your mutt, you have nothing. You proved it by being unable to stay away when you got all pouty. It may surprise you but I got over 20 PMs from various members that expressed appreciation when you said you were going because they all said you were a pain in the butt. That just proves that you ain't as popular as you think you are.

Simple because I think you should have been banned a long time ago. It was proof that Cal had mellowed out. A perfect example actually.

I doubt you got 20 PM's from anybody. Among other faults I think you make up most of what you post.

I left for many reason, but when so many asked me to come back including mods. I thought i'd try it. Of course I knew you'd be the same, but I expected it.

I'm sure if you left we'd all have a party. Yeah, even my mutt would be happy.

I'll tell you what. I'll ignore you, and you do the same. I'll make this my last post to you if you can do the same. I doubt you can. So, go ahead, and show who's the instigator. Act like a man, and don't post to me again.
Muley Hunter is offline  
Old 05-14-2014, 09:47 AM
  #34  
Nontypical Buck
 
Colorado Luckydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Huntin' In Colorado
Posts: 2,910
Default

Originally Posted by flags
Hello Pot, meet Kettle.

Don't you claim to be 70 years old? Isn't that Grandfather age? Tell me Pete, if you are so "mature" then what was the point of bringing me into a topic I had not even visited? I haven't been on the forums in 5 days since I was traveling. And when you did bring me into it it was a cheap shot. Yeah, that's exactly what a "mature" individual does. How about you act your age since you have 2 decades on me! For being 70 years old you are the most childish senior citizen I have ever come across.

Face it, without this forum and your mutt, you have nothing. You proved it by being unable to stay away when you got all pouty. It may surprise you but I got over 20 PMs from various members that expressed appreciation when you said you were going because they all said you were a pain in the butt. That just proves that you ain't as popular as you think you are.
I'm calling BS on the 20 PM's. Flags, try and have some respect for yourself then maybe you could show respect for others.
Colorado Luckydog is offline  
Old 05-14-2014, 02:41 PM
  #35  
Giant Nontypical
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 9,230
Default

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
I'm calling BS on the 20 PM's. Flags, try and have some respect for yourself then maybe you could show respect for others.
I don't care what you call. I got the PMs. Pete has had issues with me since I cme to these forums and refused to bow down and kiss his butt by blindly agreeing with him. I refuse to do so and I also refuse to just accept that he knows everything like he claims to. Anyone that doesn't share his opinion goes on his "list".

Here's a newsflash, I'm not on these forums to please him or you and I really don't care what you think. I have plenty of respect for myself, but I have very little respect for someone like Pete and I don't recall that being required for being a member of the forum. Bottom line, I was drug into this topic by Pete acting childish and dragging my name into it. One of the first things I see when I come on after a 5 day absence is a cheap shot from him. What gives him the right to drag me into a topic if I haven't even posted on it?

Plus, what business is it of yours?
flags is offline  
Old 05-14-2014, 04:08 PM
  #36  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Kerrville, Tx. USA
Posts: 2,722
Default

personally, I like the "ignore feature" on this website!
txhunter58 is offline  
Old 05-14-2014, 08:02 PM
  #37  
Fork Horn
 
westMDbowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Garrett County, MD
Posts: 251
Default

When I first posted I just answered the topic.
After reading all posts, I have a few things to say
Why Did the new guy call somebody darling? Weird..
I've also came to the conclusion the noob is full of it
I doubt pinto has personally encountered any of the predators he spouted off.
We've all been full of it at one point or another

I also think flags is a good guy and contributor
westMDbowhunter is offline  
Old 05-14-2014, 08:06 PM
  #38  
Fork Horn
 
westMDbowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Garrett County, MD
Posts: 251
Default

And if he did encounter them not a single one was diy
Lol not a single one... Smh

Also learn English, I don't have the best grammar but at least you can read what I post. Is this your first day in the Internet?

Last edited by westMDbowhunter; 05-14-2014 at 08:19 PM.
westMDbowhunter is offline  
Old 05-14-2014, 09:04 PM
  #39  
Nontypical Buck
 
Colorado Luckydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Huntin' In Colorado
Posts: 2,910
Default

20+ PM's= FULL OF CRAP! I know it, you know it and everyone reading this knows it. The Mods can even check your PM history. I hope you didn't think Private Message really meant private! LMAO!

I've had more than 225 PM's saying that they hope you leave the site. Just saying.......

If I had really meant that last statement, I would be ALMOST as full of crap as you are! But I'm just hacking on you....
Colorado Luckydog is offline  
Old 05-15-2014, 05:17 AM
  #40  
Giant Nontypical
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 9,230
Default

Originally Posted by txhunter58
personally, I like the "ignore feature" on this website!
So do I and Pete just made his way onto it.
flags is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.