HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - So is it true? Lack of deer
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 06:43 AM
Muley Hunter
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by flags
Hello Pot, meet Kettle.

Don't you claim to be 70 years old? Isn't that Grandfather age? Tell me Pete, if you are so "mature" then what was the point of bringing me into a topic I had not even visited? I haven't been on the forums in 5 days since I was traveling. And when you did bring me into it it was a cheap shot. Yeah, that's exactly what a "mature" individual does. How about you act your age since you have 2 decades on me! For being 70 years old you are the most childish senior citizen I have ever come across.

Face it, without this forum and your mutt, you have nothing. You proved it by being unable to stay away when you got all pouty. It may surprise you but I got over 20 PMs from various members that expressed appreciation when you said you were going because they all said you were a pain in the butt. That just proves that you ain't as popular as you think you are.

Simple because I think you should have been banned a long time ago. It was proof that Cal had mellowed out. A perfect example actually.

I doubt you got 20 PM's from anybody. Among other faults I think you make up most of what you post.

I left for many reason, but when so many asked me to come back including mods. I thought i'd try it. Of course I knew you'd be the same, but I expected it.

I'm sure if you left we'd all have a party. Yeah, even my mutt would be happy.

I'll tell you what. I'll ignore you, and you do the same. I'll make this my last post to you if you can do the same. I doubt you can. So, go ahead, and show who's the instigator. Act like a man, and don't post to me again.