Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Default What state/oufitter should >

Default What state/oufitter should

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Default What state/oufitter should

Old 02-15-2012, 09:04 AM
Spike

Default Default What state/oufitter should

Default What state/oufitter should I consider for 2012 mule deer??
I have shot 4 out of 5 species of deer with the bow and am looking for a mulie to put a finish to this. Anybody with any personal experience with areas or guides would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much
Old 02-15-2012, 04:40 PM
Spike

I would look into Spring Meadows Hunting and Fishing here in western NE. The owner is a cousin of mine and we have big Muleys out here in this area. He can fix you up or put you in contact with someone who can.
Do not book a hunt with Deer Meadow Outfitters though cause they are known around here for shooting small deer and trespassing. We're having issues right now with the owner driving all over ground we rent and my neighbor caught him trespassing last week.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wellboy we have an excellent WY mule deer hunt that is fir this day and age decently priced. Email me at [email protected] and I will send you details and price. To date we personally have not had one of our hunters hunt with this outfitter and not get their animal, be it a muley, whitetail or antelope.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:24 PM
Fork Horn

For big big Mule deer with bow or gun contact Graham Brigden in Alberta 403-893-2147 email: [email protected]
Old 02-28-2012, 01:20 AM
Spike

I have a friend who I met through a mutual client who comes highly recommended and has been having tremendous success on big mule deer in Arizona, he had a banner year in 2011. I think there are some over the counter or easy to draw archery tags, send me a message if you would like more information.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:02 AM
Spike

Default Real good AZ mule deer guide

I have a friend who I met through a mutual client who comes highly recommended and has been having tremendous success on big mule deer in Arizona, he had a banner year in 2011. I think there are some over the counter or easy to draw archery tags, send me a private message with your # if you would like more information and I will call you.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:27 AM
Spike

Don't know why that posted twice but if one of the mods would like to remove one of them that would be great. Also if you would like to give me a call my # is 208-267-2306. I have an outfitting business of my own in Idaho and we have mule deer hunting but for your specific goal I think David would be the perfect outfitter for you.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:56 AM
Spike

thanks for sharing