Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Saw these handsome mulies in my backyard (pics) >

Saw these handsome mulies in my backyard (pics)

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Saw these handsome mulies in my backyard (pics)

Old 03-18-2013, 03:40 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by prairienights
I love Wyoming. It's heaven on Earth. Some people consider a tropic white sand beach to be paradise, I'd rather be in the prairie hills or the mountains. I was born and raised here, but I'm an Army wife, so I'm just home for the year while the hubs is in Afghanistan. Then we're off to Germany. It's so nice to be home; I went to prep school when I was 14 in New England, then college in Alabama. No place like home though.

And yes, I did get my first little deer this year. I've always been an outdoorsy gal, but this was my first year hunting, and I'm completely hooked. I'm going to wait a few more weeks and then hit the hills for shed hunting!

This is a whitetail, so kind of off topic for the big game forum, but here was my first little deer.

Love to see the female gender out there in the woods. I have 2 daughters that hunt. Both have shot heavier deer than I have. One shot a 213 lbs 8 pointer and the other shot a 155lbs doe.
Old 03-18-2013, 03:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice picks. I hunted in Sheridan back in 1997 with Julia and Lao Dube. I wondered if you knew then and if they are still in town?
Old 03-18-2013, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pics.