Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Moose Hunter

Old 09-20-2011, 12:40 PM
Spike

Default Moose Hunter

Hi I am a moose hunter from Smithers BC and have become very successful at it. I am down for this season but I plan on going out next year as soon as possible.
I hunt here and north eastern BC peace region for elk I know some real hot spots there. It is in the hart of grizly country so not for the faint harted.
I use a 7mil. rem mag. with a new Leupold variable scope with the 50 mil. front objective so I can see better to count horns. The rifle is a Ruger bolt action model 77. nice shooting gun but I had to rework the trigger first year they can stuff the 8 ton draw it came with.
So Hi every one I may be looking for a hunting partner not many hunters I know here now.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:36 PM
Typical Buck

by gosh if I was up there I'd go with ya. I'm a ol fart too
Old 09-27-2011, 04:35 AM
Spike

Nice to see you on here. When I get some money saved up maybe I'll pick your brain about hunting moose, providing it's OK with you.

Biker
Old 09-30-2011, 10:47 PM
Spike

Greetings from a fellow Canadian. I know the Smithers area a little bit, and it is truely beautiful country. The Skeena train running to Prince George is something special as well.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Spike

Default Moose

I went out for supper and the big moose are coming back from the north through town all ready seen a truck with two moose racks over 50 inches. They must be doing good .
I am going to be for a while so it will be good to chat with you guys.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:05 AM
Fork Horn

can U get a accompny to hunt permit????
Old 10-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Fork Horn

deliverance