Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Yellowstone is Dead

Old 01-22-2011, 04:43 PM
Spike

Yes and Native Americans controlled the wolves in their area long before white man came here. They use traps hunting poison and even some tribes denned the wolf pups as a spring time delicacy. What in the heck does that have to do with the documented fact that wolves are wiping out our game herds? Is this a hunting forum or not? To ignore a documented problem and say what is the big deal is sticking your head in the sand. Wolves need to be controlled. The agreed amount was 150 per State Idaho has 10 times that many wolves wiping out their game herd. So people are standing up and saying Enough of the lies enough of the wolf love affair time to get these mutts under control to save our hunting culture.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:29 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by moremules
finnbear is that a picture of you or? Most hunter who have studied these wolves even a little bit can see the destruction to the game herds the wolves are causing. Do you really hunt?

yep that be my fat ugly azz and yep I do hunt and hunt alot
thats my 14th elk!!!
BUT around here it's not the wolves fault all the elk are gone round here everone blames them damn pesky poachin injuns!!! The wolf will have to stand in line to get the blame!!!!
Old 01-23-2011, 08:26 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by finnbear
yep that be my fat ugly azz and yep I do hunt and hunt alot
thats my 14th elk!!!
BUT around here it's not the wolves fault all the elk are gone round here everone blames them damn pesky poachin injuns!!! The wolf will have to stand in line to get the blame!!!!
You won't have long to wait finnbear, when you start seeing your game herds spending more time around farm houses and hanging out close to town, you will know you have had wolves for awhile. State game agencies don't advertise where they dump wolves. It takes a little while for the wolves to build up and then all of a sudden you will see your herds start dropping off faster than any amount of human poachers could accomplish.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:07 PM
Fork Horn

Ya see mr mules....yer one of these people that have to blame everything on something and it's always someone or something Else's fault!!! You are so intent on trying to make me look stupid that you can't even see the points I'm trying to make!!!! you are so intent on trying to prove this big conspiracy that you fail to see the Forest for the trees....
Here in Kittitas county we do have a rapidly declining elk herd it's called the clockum herd and as I indicated above the white hunters are all blaming the indians for this decline....they make no mention that there's 6,000 hunters in a very small area!! they chase the elk from sunrise to sunset...and I do mean chase!!! I guess they think that makin them run stimulates antler growth... they herd shoot sounds like a battle goin on up there, many elk are wounded and run off to die, unclaimed mostly because they are cows and calves indiscriminately shot by some idiot with buck fever!!!!!
But you are more than welcome to come in and get hunters all stirred up and get them to blame it on the wolves.... they really do need someone else to blame it on!!!!
Folks all up in arms about importing these wolves... the wolves are not being imported they are just being redistributed...whiteman has been importing all sorts of animals, from almost the very first time they came here!!! where's your outrage about all of them????? IS IT ALL the wolfs fault??? NO ....is the wolf partly to blame yes...... AHHHHH never mind!! yer so sure you are right that nothing could change your mind... keep a eye out for the little green men!!!!
Old 01-23-2011, 01:57 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by moremules
finnbear is that a picture of you or? Most hunter who have studied these wolves even a little bit can see the destruction to the game herds the wolves are causing. Do you really hunt?

I think your saying if we don't hate wolves we can't be real hunters?
My problem is I don't hate wolves or any other animal in my wilderness. I don't love them either.
Old 01-23-2011, 02:59 PM
Fork Horn

There seems to be two sides to this topic. On one side, there are those that believed all the stories about the big bad wolf, and want to kill them all. They want their massive elk herds back and believe the elk exist for them to shoot. The other side seems to recognize the wolf as an important part of the ecosystem that needs to be managed to keep wolves and game herds at healthy levels.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:40 PM
Fork Horn

OMG!!!!!!!!!I think U have got it!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
post ment for both tangozulu and skiking!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2011, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Like I said before SSS!!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2011, 05:46 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by skiking
There seems to be two sides to this topic. On one side, there are those that believed all the stories about the big bad wolf, and want to kill them all. They want their massive elk herds back and believe the elk exist for them to shoot. The other side seems to recognize the wolf as an important part of the ecosystem that needs to be managed to keep wolves and game herds at healthy levels.

Rgr that but nothing is managing the wolves?
Old 01-23-2011, 06:04 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by finnbear
Ya see mr mules....yer one of these people that have to blame everything on something and it's always someone or something Else's fault!!! You are so intent on trying to make me look stupid that you can't even see the points I'm trying to make!!!! you are so intent on trying to prove this big conspiracy that you fail to see the Forest for the trees....
Here in Kittitas county we do have a rapidly declining elk herd it's called the clockum herd and as I indicated above the white hunters are all blaming the indians for this decline....they make no mention that there's 6,000 hunters in a very small area!! they chase the elk from sunrise to sunset...and I do mean chase!!! I guess they think that makin them run stimulates antler growth... they herd shoot sounds like a battle goin on up there, many elk are wounded and run off to die, unclaimed mostly because they are cows and calves indiscriminately shot by some idiot with buck fever!!!!!
But you are more than welcome to come in and get hunters all stirred up and get them to blame it on the wolves.... they really do need someone else to blame it on!!!!
Folks all up in arms about importing these wolves... the wolves are not being imported they are just being redistributed...whiteman has been importing all sorts of animals, from almost the very first time they came here!!! where's your outrage about all of them????? IS IT ALL the wolfs fault??? NO ....is the wolf partly to blame yes...... AHHHHH never mind!! yer so sure you are right that nothing could change your mind... keep a eye out for the little green men!!!!
Finnbear>Ya see mr mules....yer one of these people that have to blame everything on something and it's always someone or something Else's fault!!! You are so intent on trying to make me look stupid that you can't even see the points I'm trying to make!!!! you are so intent on trying to prove this big conspiracy that you fail to see the Forest for the trees....<

Finnbear I will have to disagree with you again, I am not the one making you look stupid, you are handling that job just fine all by your self. I know of the problems with poaching of elk by the Indians and whites both, but what you may not know yet is that wolves have been hitting the Colockum elk also. And when the wolves get going you won't be talking about the people poaching near as much.

Finnbear, have you looked at Idaho, Montana and Wyoming? Have you read about the problems they have encountered? Do you know about the Lolo elk herd? How about the moose that they once had?Do you honestly think the people of these states are making a big fuss about these wolves just because they don't like wolves? Do you know anything about the Mexican wolves that the feds dropped into the middle of cattle country and the problems the people of Arizona have had? Do you know what the spotted owl did to the timber industry? http://www.takingliberty.us/TLHome.html Maybe if you did a little studying you wouldn't have to blame someone else for making you look Stupid.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.