Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Moose hunt Canada info.

Old 03-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Spike

I went to New Foundland in 2003. The BEST hunt I've ever been on. I hunted with Efford's Hunting Adventures. Great outfit, great guides and the cook was so effing funny, we didn't stop laughing while in camp. We didn't see a lot of game because the weather was hot every day (mid 80's which is crazy for up there) but I would go there again without hesitation if I had the time. Stop wasting your years away waiting for a U.S. hunt and get to New Foundland. You won't regret it.
Old 03-09-2010, 03:36 AM
Fork Horn

My buddy just bought an outfit in Ontario. You could certainly hunt with him next year. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'll give you more details.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

EddieNorth.com

I filmed moose bow hunts for Canada in the rough TV show. They have moose and big moose...