Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
Which would you choose........ >

Which would you choose........

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Which would you choose........

Old 11-22-2009, 01:43 PM
Fork Horn

Nonsense????? So then your thoery is that "bullet construction" outweighs the foot lbs of force upon contact eh??? So using your theory a "better constructed bullet" out of a .243 will out perform an "inferior" bullet from a 300 Win Mag eh.....tell you what.....I will run the camera on that program if you would like to squeeze the trigger on that theory on a moose or grizzly.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:59 PM
Fork Horn

What happens when you dont get "shotplacement" with that "perfect boolit" and that .243 captain engineering????? IN THE REAL WORLD not your calculator!! Real Hunters know...I know what happens when that junk .300 comes home a few inches back....its like the differance between getitng hit with a baseball bat or a whiffle ball bat.

shooter....after reading this Im looking to trade my .300wm for a 22lr.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:10 PM
Spike

I would have to say my 30-338.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:47 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Relentless Pursuit
Dummy is apt and assuredly isn't personal,despite the accuracy.

Well since it isnt personal ...dont take this one personal despite its accuraccy.... [deleted]

Last edited by HNI_Christine; 11-22-2009 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Please don't fan the flames.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

Consider this a warning to all of you on the personal attacks. Continued bickering will earn you a time out. Is it really necessary?