Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

here we go again

Old 07-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Fork Horn

Default here we go again

so much for hunting wolves "legally" this year. guess we have to go back to the old ways.

read:

http://www.localnews8.com/Global/story.asp?S=8700521
Old 07-18-2008, 10:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: here we go again

Man that really sux. I cannot believe there is one man so arrogant he can derail three states full of professional wildlife managers. This type of legislating from the bench should result in the impeachment of the liberal judges who are so arrogant. It's stupid arrogant moves like this that are going to keep building the the ire of regular Americans to to point of revolt against the silly government. Just my $.02.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:27 AM
Fork Horn

im not from over there but PREYING ON LIVESTOCK??? if something is on the endagered species list why is there enough of them to be preying on livestock??? sounds like they should have asked the farmers instead of left wing tree hugging dont hurt the poor animal okay im done.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just got done reading all 40 pages of the ruling. Interesting stuff....The plaintiffs are crying foul on the original criteria. Apparently when this first came about there was supposed to be documented genetic crossover between areas. They claim that has not been done and will cause irrepairable damage... I say hoopla, how can these things spread and not be related? Wyoming is back to being a controversy as the ruling states that depredation of the wolves is not factored in when calculating harvest #'s.....

I say we put a bunch in a box and take them on roads trips, this should cause the genetic crossover that they speak of....
Old 07-19-2008, 07:10 PM
jjh

[8D]Just shoot them. Bang Bang and run away. Our forefathers eradicated them for a reason.Took alot of wood too. By the way I am talking about the wolves not the granola crunchers.Although..............
Old 07-20-2008, 11:48 PM

ORIGINAL: turkeyward

Man that really sux. I cannot believe there is one man so arrogant he can derail three states full of professional wildlife managers. This type of legislating from the bench should result in the impeachment of the liberal judges who are so arrogant. It's stupid arrogant moves like this that are going to keep building the the ire of regular Americans to to point of revolt against the silly government. Just my $.02.
Malloy is an idiot, he routinely rules in favor of the enviromental nut jobs. He is their ACE in the hole. My father in law and I were just discussing last week that liberal piece of garbage. This is the same idiot that put a temporary injuction on the Montana fire burnsof 2000 logging, just long enough for the dead timber to rot were it stood and become unharvestable. As long as the greens have their boy Malloy on the bench they will win.[:@]
Old 07-21-2008, 09:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man I hope I don't see any in Septemeber!!!
Old 07-21-2008, 03:27 PM
Typical Buck

One Judge who works inside a building, over rules wildlife experts, land owners, hunters, and the many others who actually work and live in the areas affected by this. I knew this would happen, these people develop their policies and decisions based on passion and politics, not science and fact. One more way that the feds and enviro groups supersede states rights.
They initially said they only wanted 350 wolves, now we have over 2000 and still they are not happy, so much for no hidden agendas. These groups have proven that they don't keep their word, and that when they are given an inch, they take a mile, along with your local economies, wildlife, hunting, constitutional freedoms, and way of life.
Our local economies that are now based on tourism and sportsman dollars (since the same enviro groups and their government lackies destroyed our timber based econimies already) and with high fuel prices we are already taking a big hit due to lack of travelers, now with more wolves and less big game even less sportsman will head our way. I heard one of their main pro wolf arguments about eco tourism and tourist comming to see the wolves, I have yet to see any one come thru town and spend money for that reason.

Hopefully sane minds will prevail, and we can get this issue resolved. Most of us are not for the complete removal of the wolf, I was against their reintroduction, but now that they are here, we need to let our wildlife experts have the control they need to manage a healthy and balanced ecosystem.
[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]
Old 07-21-2008, 04:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

What a bunch of BS.

So, what is the next thing to happen. Sounds like if this is an injunction, it's just temporary (although I'm not sure how long "temporary" can last). Shameful.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:12 PM
Spike

Tell your Congressman!!!!
Squeecky wheel gets the oil!
Stand on their desk and be heard!!!

Because, thats what the Enviromental Nazis are doing!!!

Even if you have a liberal, in office. You speak up enough, they have to listen. Contact your local hunting groups, sportsman groups, and even environmental groups and show them that true science and due process is not being observed. Show them how this "One man show", will set presidence that can effect us for decades. Just because of one mans personal opinion and not his lawful opinion.

BM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.