Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Montana Hunting Photos

Old 03-21-2008, 02:37 PM
Spike

Default Montana Hunting Photos

I was wondering if you guys could do me a favor. Can you please post any photos of your Elk or Mule Deer hunting trips from MT. Or if you have good photos of the Sun River Area/Bob Marshall Wildernessthat would be awesome. I am planning on a trip in September. I would like to hear stories and see photos of your experiences. Thanks.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:22 PM

Default RE: Montana Hunting Photos

Check out this site. Mark runs the best operation in the Bob. I would book a trip with him, or wait until he has an opening. His guides are some of the best people and best hunters that I know.

http://www.cheffguestranch.com/
Old 03-26-2008, 06:38 PM
Spike

Thanks Quackpipe,

I already have a friend of the family who is going to be our guide. He has guided for an outfitter for several years. It is going to be an awesome trip, if we draw our tags. I was looking for input from those who have been to that area hunting or camping. I would like to see some photos and here of experiences. I know whenI get out there I will be hunting with a camera just as much as my bow.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:39 PM
Fork Horn

Here are a few various ones...within 50 miles of where you are describing (50 miles as crow flies)

Small bull during archery season

small bull previous year archery as well

Old 04-17-2008, 05:45 AM
Spike

Very Nice. Thanks for posting. I didn't draw my tag but my uncle drew his so I am really looking forward to making it out there. It is such wonderful looking country and I cannot wait to experience it for myself.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:21 PM
Fork Horn

the guy who shot both those bulls just sent me an email surprised that he saw his grizzly faced mug grinning ear to ear on this forum...

He is a great guy, and unfortunately cannot make it a trifecta this year, as he did not get drawn...

Old 04-19-2008, 01:44 PM

I spent to much time passing on cows and small bulls so I did not get an elk for the last couple of years. Here are a couple deer pics. They are in SW Montana. Nothing big, but I am happy.
This year

Last year

Old 04-23-2008, 11:36 AM

Awesome pics guys! I'll see if I can dig up some pics of the Scapegoat Wilderness. I have a ton of them, but they are mostly non-digital. Beautiful meadows there everywhere.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:47 AM
Typical Buck

2004 Montana Mulie, Didn't shoot him in the Bob but we did hunt there on the trip. My father got a decent 6x6 elk in the Bob in 2002 I believe, don't have any pics on the computer though. Its some beautiful country out there.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:02 PM
Fork Horn

Here is the Great Bear Wilderness. Same general area as Bob and Scapegoat.

Quick Reply: Montana Hunting Photos

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.